So you fancy going skiing in 2015 but don’t want to spend a fortune? At Savoo we can help. We’ve rounded up top skiing deals from around the web, including flights, accommodation, ski equipment and insurance. All you need to do is choose your destination!
Package ski holidays
Often it’s easier and cheaper to book a package skiing holiday with a travel agent, especially because they offer great deals around this time of year. Here are some of the best discounts we found on package ski holidays:
- Ski Holiday Bookings From £205 at Thomas Cook
- Up to 30% off Selected Ski Chalet Holiday Deals at Oliver’s Travels
- Save on Special Ski Offers in February from £612pp at Mark Warner Holidays
- £40 off Ski Holidays over £599 at easyJet Holidays
Want to plan your own skiing holiday with separate flights and accommodation? No problem- many of the leading airlines offer discounted flights to skiing destinations, including European hotspots and global resorts in Canada. Here are three of the best:
- 10% off flights at Jet2
- Flights to Ski Destinations from £19.99 at Thomas Cook Airlines
- Flight Special Offers From UK to Canada from just £368pp at Canadian Affair
It’s often a lot cheaper to invest in your own ski clothes and equipment rather than hiring- especially if you are a seasoned skier. Shopping discounted items in the January sales will make your money go further. Check out these:
- Up to 60% off Ski-wear & Accessories at Go Outdoors
- Up to 50% off the Ski Category in the Snow+Rock Sale
- Up to 80% off Ski Clearance at Mountain Warehouse
Don’t assume that your budget travel insurance will cover you for winter sports- it probably won’t! And if you were unfortunate enough to have a big ski crash on the slopes, without adequate insurance you might find yourself facing an incredibly large healthcare bill. We recommend Winter Sports Ski Travel Insurance from £12.64 at Coverwise.co.uk.
Just because you are going skiing it doesn’t mean you have to stay at your resort. Hiring a car will not only allow you to travel cheaply from the airport to the mountains, but you can also explore the surrounding area if you need time off from the slopes. Right now, you can get France Car Rentals from £21 Per Day at Avis.
Where will you be skiing in 2015?