The UK has officially entered spring, which means it’s time for your feet to come out of winter hibernation! Get your toes and heels ready for sandals with some at home foot pampering; we’ve got 6 easy steps to happy holiday feet.
1) Cut your toenails carefully using toenail clippers like these ones from Superdrug, £1.39. Always trim your toenails straight across to prevent ingrown toenails!
2) Remove hard skin and calluses from your feet using a foot file- best done after your feet have been rested in warm water for ten minutes. Lookfantastic has an effective wooden foot file from Hydrea London for £6.99.
3) Massage your feet with the Body Shop Peppermint Intensive Foot Rescue, £9. This overnight moisture-booster works on hard skin and dry heels.
4) After slathering your feet in moisturiser, pop your feet into these socks before you go to sleep. The Body Shop has a great pair for £7.
5) Paint your toenails a bright summer shade, like Ciate London Dolls House Collection in Baby Doll (£8.55 from Lookfantastic).
6) Finally, keep those feet dry, cool and comfortable with an antiperspirant foot spray from Boots for £3.75.
Want a set that has everything you need to keep your feet looking summer ready? This Micro Pedi Gift Set from Emjoi (£39.99 from Lookfantastic) is just the ticket- with 5 star customer ratings and multiple industry beauty awards.