Occasionally a celebrity will give us mere mortals a sneaky peek behind the glitz and glamour; this year it was the turn of Kate Hudson at the Golden Globes.
Instagramming her preparations with the caption “Shower time | Beauty products of choice | #GoldenGlobes2015”, Kate revealed the creams and potions that she uses to get red carpet ready.
After a bit of digging, we were pleased to discover that whilst her plunging white gown might have a Versace price tag, her favourite beauty products are a lot more affordable. Here we tell you where to find them, and which voucher codes to use to save money.
Backstage with Kate Hudson
Credit: Kate Hudson Instagram
Her Beauty Products
1) Elemis Pro-Collagen Marine Cream, £79 from Lookfantastic. Save 20% at Lookfantastic with our voucher code here.
2) Eve Lom Cleanser, £34 from Allbeauty.com. Get free delivery at Allbeauty.com here.
3) Dr Bronner’s Organic Lavender Castile Soap, £5.99 from Ocado. Get £20 off your first Ocado order and free delivery here.
4) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Instant Eye Lift Algae Treatment, £62 from Naturismo.
5) Kerastase Nutritive Nutrithermique, £13.60 from Feelunique.com
6) Goldfaden MD Doctor’s Scrub, £65 from Spacenk.com. Get free delivery at Spacenk.com here.
7) Epicuren Kukui Coconut After Bath Moisturiser, £58.79 from Amazon.
8) Essie Nail Polish in Topless & Barefoot, £9.50 from Lookfantastic. Save 20% at Lookfantastic with our voucher code here.
9) Kerastase Chronologiste Hair Treatment, £25.54 from HQHair. Get 15% off at HQHair with our voucher here.
Which of these Golden Globes beauty products take your fancy?