Here at Savoo we believe that you don’t have to spend a fortune to get the wedding of your dreams, and one of the easiest places to save money is on your feet. Last year we found you the best wedding shoes under £100, but in 2015 we’ve decided to go one step further- and lowered the budget to just £50!
Court Wedding Shoes
The classic court shoes is a popular choice for brides, keeping your toes covered and your foot supported throughout the day. Plus, they are the ultimate in elegance!
1) Barratts White Bridal Shoe, £24.99- get an additional 10% off your first Barratts order.
2) Roland Cartier Silver Court Shoes, £45 from Dune
3) New Look Bridal Shoes, £25 from Zalando
Flat Wedding Shoes
Choose flat wedding shoes if you want to be able to dance all night long; these gorgeous styles show that you don’t have to sacrifice comfort for glamour.
1) Khloe White Flat Sandal, £34 from Dune
2) M&S Floral Lace Pumps with Insolia Flex, £25
3) Pink by Paradox Satin Flat, £41.97 from Debenhams
Slingback Wedding Shoes
Wedding slingbacks are a comfortable choice for your wedding day – the strap can be adjusted to fit your foot perfectly, and the free back means there’s very little chance of them rubbing!
1) Platform Lace Sling Back Court Shoes, £35 from BHS- get free delivery on your order too.
2) Perlato Leather High Heel, £45.60 from Sarenza- we have a code for free delivery at Sarenza.
3) Satin Strappy Wedding Shoes, £32.84 from Light in the Box
Wedding Strappy Sandals
Strappy sandals are designed to be seen, so if you are wearing a wedding dress that shows off your feet these are the perfect style for you.
1) Roland Cartier Malinda Gold Sandals, £49 from Dune
2) ASOS Head Light Heeled Sandals, £30
3) F&F Ankle Strap Sandals, £20 from Tesco
Wide Fit Wedding Shoes
We aren’t all blessed with slim feet, which is why wide fit wedding shoes like these are a blessing in disguise.
1) Debut Ivory Jewel Wide Fit Court Shoes, £31.60 from Debenhams
2) Ivory Wide Fit Daisy Platform Shoes, £35 from BHS
3) Wide Fit Bridal Court Shoes, £19.99 from New Look
Do you have any tips for finding a pair of wedding shoes within budget? We would love to hear them!