We’re proud to work with so many fantastic charities across the UK. Field Lane is one of these great charities doing important work to make lives better. Working in London and the South East, they provide vital care and support for adults with learning disabilities and vulnerable families.
Find out how your donations via Savoo can mean so much to so many at no extra cost to you.
What does Field Lane do?
Established in 1841, Field Lane has lived by the slogan: ‘For people, not profit’. They provide dedicated care and compassionate support for adults with learning disabilities and help vulnerable families. Field Lane believes everyone should have the opportunity to lead a rich and full life. They help every person thrive in their community, equipping them with the key skills and opportunities they need to flourish.
Field Lane provides support for a wide range of ages, backgrounds, learning disabilities and histories. They ensure every client is respected as an individual with unique goals. Those that benefit from Field Lane’s support include adults with learning disabilities and vulnerable people forced into homelessness.
How does Field Lane help?
Field Lane puts the client’s needs first. Always going above and beyond, they help their clients live their best lives. Here are just a few of the life-changing ways they help:
- Equipping people with everyday skills, such as cooking, budgeting and cleaning.
- Supporting clients and carers to better understand and manage disabilities.
- Providing a friendly space to socialise and meet new people.
- Taking clients on fun and enriching outings.
- Help to find supported housing where the client’s needs will be understood.
- Finding suitable therapy, financial aid, childcare and educational services.
- Experienced nursing care.
- Access to residential family support centres.
- Active and inspirational community services
What challenges does Field Lane and their clients face?
Year by year, the challenges Field Lane’s clients face are getting worse. With an increasingly ageing population, the demands on public social care and health services is only going up. Plus, years of austerity have meant public resources have continued to decline. As a result, many vulnerable families are left without the support they desperately need. This is why services like Field Lane are so vital.
How you can raise money for Field Lane
Help raise essential funds for Field Lane quickly, easily and at no extra cost to you through Savoo. Every time you use one of Savoo’s voucher codes to save yourself money you earn a donation for a charity of your choice. It couldn’t be easier!
Here’s how to give your donation to Field Lane:
- Search and click on Field Lane’s profile on Savoo’s ‘support a charity’ page to learn even more about their important work.
- Click ‘support this charity’ to start supporting Field Lane through Savoo. This makes sure that all your donations go to your chosen charity.
- Click the Savoo logo at the top of the page to return to the homepage and search for your favourite retailers such as Argos, Boots, Currys, Domino’s. Browse hundreds of voucher codes and deals to save money on your online shopping.
- When you’ve completed a purchase, Savoo donates 50% of our affiliate commission to Field Lane on your behalf.
- You can also raise money by using Savoo’s search engine, which is powered by Bing. Browse the web as usual with our search engine and you’ll raise a penny for your chosen charity with every search. When you think about how many internet searches you make in a day this adds up fast. Why not set it as your default search engine and watch the donations add up?
- Track how much you’ve raised when you’re logged in to the Savoo platform. It’s a win-win – save yourself some money while providing essential support to your chosen charity.
What do your donations do?
Your donations help Field Lane keep caring and supporting vulnerable people. With your donations they can continue to employ highly qualified and experienced staff, fund trips out and provide care. This makes sure those with learning disabilities or vulnerable circumstances have all the support they need.
How else can you help?
Explore the vacancies and volunteering opportunities on the Join Our Team page. Here you’ll find all open vacancies and an application page to join the team as a volunteer.