Doing the DIY is one thing, but coming up with the ideas can be just as much of a challenge. All DIY merchants will have guides on their websites to help the creative juices flow. Get the idea right, then get a discount and get the job done – safely and cheaply!
Tips courtesy of chibbert
Household and DIY DealPro for 8 months
These deals last checked about 10 hours ago
* The more you spend, the more you save. You will receive 5% off orders over £500 and 10% off orders over £1000.
* Are you a fan of Snapchat? Just add the “Thehut.com” to be kept up to date with the latest discounts and exclusive offers.
* If you are looking for a great gift for a particular occasion IWOOT has specific categories, from 18th birthday gits to Father’s Day gifts. There are some really unique gift ideas at very reasonable prices.
* If you’re over 60 years of age, you can benefit from a 10% discount every Wednesday, every week, in every B&Q store. All you need to do is sign up to the free B&Q Diamond Card online or in-store. Better still your spouse can benefit from joint membership!
* Haggle – according to MSE.com, Homebase is the UK’s top store to haggle in so try bartering for a cheaper price.
If you’re doing up your house and embarking on DIY, then it might be because you want to save money and not pay someone to do it for you. With that in mind, you should always look to use a voucher code or get a deal from the likes of B&Q or Homebase when you’re planning your project. Look hard enough and you will find a deal on everything from piping to paint.