Dorothy Perkins will always have an end of season sale (e.g. August) so if you don’t have to have this year’s ‘must have’ summer dress, then wait and get up to 70% off in some cases. There’s even a ‘free returns’ policy if you don’t like what you have seen online.
Tips courtesy of chibbert
Clothing, Shoes & Accessories DealPro for 8 months
These deals last checked about 8 hours ago
* Are you a fan of Snapchat? Just add the “Thehut.com” to be kept up to date with the latest discounts and exclusive offers.
* Rewardz Points are earnt every time you make a purchase at Zavvi. Every £1 spent earns you a point which is worth a penny towards future purchases. Loyalty points can quickly add up and occasionally Zavvi hold point promotions where you can earn extra Rewardz Points.
* The Military get 10% off at all Burton stores in the UK and online- simply use a valid Defence Privilege, Card MOD 90, Official Military ID or Rewards for Forces card for the discount.
* If you sign up to the Moss Bros newsletter you will get £10 off your first order of £100 or more, as well as getting access to the latest news and exclusive offers.
* BooHoo.com are all over Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest so if you want access to the latest news, offers and sales then start following them now. What’s more, they run exclusive competitions that you won’t you find anywhere else.
Clothing, shoes and accessories is a category that’s so competitive you would be crazy not to do your research and find a great voucher code or deal. There are more opportunities to save on clothes and shoes than there are on any other category and every retailer will want your business. From Dorothy Perkins to Urban Outfitters, there are savings to be had for men and women alike.