It’s prom season again, and the high street is filled with spotlight-stealing dresses guaranteed to get you that coveted Prom Queen crown.
If you don’t have the budget for an expensive frock from Coast, don’t panic. It’s easy to find the perfect dress for under £50 on the high street- whether you are looking for ankle-grazing maxis or something short and sweet. Here we bring you some of our favourites!
- Girls on Film Bow Back Prom Dress, £38 from Lipsy
- Chi Chi Baroque Style Bandeau Dress, £54.99 from Dorothy Perkins. Use our discount code for 10% off to bring it in for under £50!
- Satin High Neck Skater Dress, £35 from Missguided
- Scarlett B Magenta Maxi Dress, £41.30 from Dorothy Perkins
- One Shoulder Bustier Split Maxi Dress, £35 from Missguided
- Chi Chi Embellished Maxi Dress, £52.99 from Dorothy Perkins. Use our discount code for 10% off to bring it in under £50!
- Koemi One Shoulder Bustier Split Maxi Dress, £35 from Missguided
- Black and Pink Lace Split Maxi Dress, £54.99 from Quiz. Save 10% off with our discount code to bring it in under budget.
- Cream and Peach Bustier Maxi Dress, £59 from Rare London.
- Blue Floral Print Bandeau Dress, £49.99 from Quiz
- Boutique Hand Beaded Shift Dress, £40 from Boohoo.com
- Peach Wrap Plisse Midi Dress, £45 from Miss Selfridge
What will you be wearing to prom this year?