Cyber Monday FAQs
Cyber Monday 2023 falls on Monday 27th November, the Monday immediately after Black Friday. This important day rounds off the four day weekend of sales that gets bigger and better every year. This year, expect to find hundreds of unmissable discounts on Monday too not just Black Friday - start of your festive shopping season with a bang.
Cyber Monday is the descendant of the biggest shopping event of the year, Black Friday. Over the entire weekend, you can find huge savings across all your favourite brands. This massive internet sale sees everything from top tech, the latest homeware styles, fashion must-haves, holiday deals and beauty products hugely discounted across the board. Whether you’re on the hunt for bargain Christmas gifts or want to treat yourself for less than keep your eyes peeled for great Cyber Monday discounts and deals.
Find the very best deals on homeware, holidays, tech, health, beauty and fashion from top brands right here at Savoo.co.uk. To get started, take a look through the top vouchers to see if any of these fantastic offers take your fancy or search for your favourite brands directly to see what they have to offer this Cyber Monday. Just click ‘View all brands’ to scroll through hundreds of amazing retailers and hunt for the best deal. With the likes of ao.com, MAC Cosmetics, and Samsung slashing their prices and offering savings of up to 70%, there’s definitely a deal out there for you.
Every year, hundreds of retailers like Argos, Currys PC World, Debenhams, Dunelm, Hawes & Curtis and Gtech will be extending their Black Friday sales into Cyber Monday, with the biggest and best bargains available exclusively online for one day only.
With less time to bag these bargains, preparation and planning is vital! Save the date, and drop back to this page to find all the best Cyber Monday deals in one place.
The term ‘Cyber Monday’ started back in 2005, when Ellen Davis of the National Retail Federation in the US issued a press release titled: “Cyber Monday Quickly Becoming One of the Biggest Online Shopping Days of the Year". The press release claimed that almost 80% of online retailers in the US had noticed a substantial increase in online sales on the Monday following Black Friday.
The New York Times also noted that a lot of people in the US would return back to work after the Thanksgiving Weekend and use their high-speed Internet connections to go on a little shopping spree online instead of in-store. These trends led to more and more online retailers offering big discounts and deals to shoppers over the entire weekend ending on Cyber Monday.
Yes - as you've probably guessed from the name, Cyber Monday is a purely online sale. Avoid big crowds and limited stock by perusing the sales at your own leisure.
Where to find the biggest discounts this Cyber Monday
Similarly to the discounts you can expect to see during the Black Friday week, the most sought after Cyber Monday deals include huge deals on laptops, home and kitchen appliances, tablets, smartphones, fashion, flights, makeup and electronics to name but a few.
Last year saw huge price drops on iPhones and iPads as well as premium vacuums and televisions. John Lewis cut a cool £54 off the Apple Airpods Pro and slashed the price of the Google Nest Mini 2nd Gen by over half! Meanwhile Currys PC World cut £160 off the price of the Dyson V11 cordless vacuum, £50 off the Apple iPhone 12, and a sold the Samsung Smart 4k Ultra HD Neo QLED TV for a whopping £600 off.
Top Cyber Monday retailers 2023
- Currys PC World is promising lots of special one-off deals on hundreds of electricals ranging from hair dryers to home cinema systems. Get set for savings of up to 70% on big brands like Sony, Hotpoint and Bosch. Remember to check out the Currys buying guides before you buy to discover their range of products and find which ones you like.
- John Lewis will be slashing the prices of thousands of products across the Black Friday weekend and into Cyber Monday. Thanks to their price match promise, Never Knowingly Undersold, this retailer is always one of the best value places to shop. The biggest price cuts last year included £180 off the Nespresso creatista pro, so keep your eyes peeled for fantastic deals on tech and homeware this year.
- Debenhams will be hosting fantastic discounts across all your favourite brands this Cyber Monday. Expect unmissable deals on womenswear, menswear, home and garden and beauty products. Last year saw savings of 20% - 50% across a range of premium and high street brands, and this year the best bargains will be available exclusively online.
- Amazon will likely be holding a Cyber Monday deals week like they did in 2020, or an extension of Black Friday deals as in 2021, which will run through until Sunday 4th December. Prime members will get exclusive 30 minute early access to all Lightning Deals so it's worth registering for a Prime membership if you've got your eye on something. Prepare to find the season's hottest deals from every department including toys, electronics and more.
- Argos is guaranteeing a line up of absolutely incredible deals that'll blow your mind but not your wallet. Join the email list to be first in line to hear about the Cyber Monday plans for 2023 as the biggest deals are currently under wraps. In 2021, Cyber Monday shoppers bagged huge discounts on vacuum cleaners, smart home devices like the Amazon Echo and tablets.
- IWOOT is set to offer a fantastic selection of Cyber Monday hot picks this year, including a similar discount to 2021 of up to 40% off quirky gifts and homeware. Last year saw 40% off kids and adult clothing at IWOOT, free gifts with Disney shirts, officially licensed t-shirt and mug bundles, and plenty more. Get your Christmas shopping done early and don't miss out on these cracking deals.
- Zavvi will be sharing their biggest deals of the year this Cyber Monday. Watch out for mammoth price drops across games consoles, tech, DVD box sets, merch and clothing. Nintendo fans will be pleased to know that last year there was a massive 50% off the Nintendo original hero collection, likely to repeated again in 2022. Other Zavvi Cyber Monday deals included 40% off clothing and 30% off merchandise.
- Very has been leading the way in online retail for almost a decade now, so it goes without saying that their Cyber Monday discounts are pretty major. Last year the Very Cyber Monday sale was a continuation of the Black Friday offers, with up to 40% off a range of home, beauty and electric products from brands like Nintendo, Apple and Samsung. Brace yourself for some epic discounts on branded electronics, fashion and beauty in 2023.
Bookmark our Black Friday Deals page
Most Black Friday deals tend to stay live for Cyber Monday. In fact, what often happens is the discounts get deeper for Cyber Monday. So it makes sense to keep checking our Black Friday Deals page.