How to use a Voucher Code
A voucher code is a string of numbers or letters that apply a discount to your online shopping basket. Using a voucher code is really simple- just follow these six steps for all of your favourite stores:
- 1) Find the voucher code you want to use from Savoo, and click the “Get Code, Go to Site” button.
- 2) You’ll see a popup on your screen showing the code. Your chosen shop will also open in a new tab.
- 3) Read the terms and conditions of your voucher code before using it- this will tell you if you need to meet certain requirements to be eligible for the discount.
- 4) Copy the code using the ‘copy’ button and continue on to the retailer’s website where you can start shopping.
- 5) Go to your basket when you’re ready to pay. On the checkout page there will be a box asking you to enter your code. This box could be positioned at any stage in the checkout process but it will always be shown before you enter your payment details.
- 6) When your code has been entered, the discount will be deducted from the final amount and you can complete the transaction as normal.
When you are searching for voucher codes on Savoo, you might notice that we also list “deals”. Deals are slightly different to vouchers, because you do not need to enter a code to get the discount. Instead, the offer already appears on the retailer’s website.
If you want to use a deal, just click on the orange box and the relevant page will open in a new tab- as well as a pop-up from Savoo reminding you that you don’t need a voucher code.
If you ever need to get hold of us drop us an email and we'll be in touch as soon as we can.
Happy shopping and more importantly happy saving!