10% Off

10% off MOT Booking at Formula One Autocentres

SEPT
£2 Off

£2 off Cooper Tyres at Formula One Autocentres

COOP
£5 Off

£5 off Air Con Re-Gas at Formula One Autocentres

£54.00 £59.00

5OFF
£1.50 Off

£1.50 off Yokohama Tyres at Formula One Autocentres

YOKO
£5 Off

£5 off Car Service Booking at Formula One Autocentres

SEPT
Top Tip

Free 10-Point Spring Safety Check at Formula One Autocentres

Top Tip

Free MOT, Service, Tax and Insurance Reminders at Formula One Autocentres

Top Tip

0% Interest-Free Credit on Orders over £200 at Formula One Autocentres

Top Tip

Air Conditioning Services from £19 at Formula One Autocentres

Top Tip

Fully Fitted Tyres from £29 at Formula One Autocentres

Top Tip

Short Service from £80 at Formula One Autocentres

Popular Formula One Autocentres Discount Codes

Discount Last verified Redemptions
Fully Fitted Tyres from £29 at Formula One Autocentres 22 Sep, 2021 Used 14 times
Free MOT, Service, Tax and Insurance Reminders at Formula One Autocentres 22 Sep, 2021 Used 14 times
10% off MOT Booking at Formula One Autocentres 22 Sep, 2021
£2 off Cooper Tyres at Formula One Autocentres 22 Sep, 2021
£5 off Air Con Re-Gas at Formula One Autocentres 22 Sep, 2021

Formula One Autocentres FAQs

ᐅ What are the best Formula One Autocentres discount codes available right now?

10% off MOT Booking at Formula One Autocentres - Get Code

£2 off Cooper Tyres at Formula One Autocentres - Get Code

ᐅ How does ordering tyres work?

To order tyres, head to the Tyre Search page and enter your vehicle’s registration number. You’ll then be given a list of tyres to choose from that are suited to your vehicle. Once you’ve chosen your tyres, you’ll be prompted to choose your nearest Formula One Autocentre and book a time and date for the fitting. You’ll then be taken to a payment page, a confirmation will be sent to your inbox, and the tyres will be sent to your chosen fitting centre. As always, make sure you double check any specific tyre requirements your vehicle may have.

ᐅ Do Formula One Autocentres accept returns?

There’s no need to panic if you’ve accidentally ordered the wrong tyre. As long as you get in touch as soon as possible with your order reference number, Formula One Autocentres will adjust the order accordingly and take the payment for any price difference over the phone.

ᐅ How can I find my local Formula One Autocentre?

Finding your local Formula One Autocentre couldn’t be easier. Simply head to the bottom of the website, and click on the ‘Find Your Local Centre’ link. You’ll then be taken to a page where you can input your town or postcode to find all the centres that are closest to you.

ᐅ Where can I find a Formula One Autocentres discount code?

All of the latest Formula One Autocentres discount codes and deals can be found right here at Savoo. You can rest assured that all of our codes and deals are updated regularly, so be sure to check back any time you want to shop with Formula One Autocentres or anywhere else.

More ways to save at Formula One Autocentres

Buy today, pay later

Take advantage of Formula One Autocentres’ 0% interest free credit, which is available on all in-branch purchases over £200. All you have to do is pay 25% of the overall cost up front, and the remaining 75% will be spread out over the next three months. For more information, speak to your local autocentre manager.

Follow Formula One Autocentres on Facebook and Twitter for the latest deals

Keep up to date with all the latest goings on by following Formula One Autocentres’ Facebook and Twitter pages. This is the best way to ensure you’re among the first to find out about all of their exclusive deals and discounts.

How to use your Formula One Autocentres discount code

  1. Have a browse through our great deals and discounts, and choose the one you’d like to use
  2. Click on the deal to reveal the code, and click ‘copy’ to copy it to your clipboard
  3. Head on over to f1autocentres.co.uk to start shopping.
  4. Once you’ve found everything you’re looking to buy, click on your basket to start the checkout process.
  5. Enter your voucher code into the box where prompted, and click ‘Redeem’.
  6. Your discount should now be applied, and you should see the deduction from your overall cost.
  7. You can now scroll down and click ‘continue’ to finalise your purchase.

Recently Expired Formula One Autocentres Discount Codes & Deals

SEPTDEALS
Flash Sale: 40% off MOT Booking at Formula One Autocentres
SEPTDEALS
Flash Sale: 20% off Servicing at Formula One Autocentres
AIRCON10
10% off Air Con Re-Gas at Formula One Autocentres
AUG215
£5 off Car Service at F1 Autocentres
AUGMOT21
10% off when you Book an MOT at Formula One Autocentres