How to save money at Tredz on Black Friday
Save up to 50% on warehouse clearance deals throughout Black Friday at Tredz
You don’t have to wait until Black Friday to stock up on savings on brand-new bikes, clothing and accessories at Tredz. Shop the warehouse clearance deals to get up to 50% off out-of-season products, limited stock, and other on-sale items all year round. Check back on their website closer to 27th November to find the latest promotions and even more discounted Black Friday deals.
How to Save at Tredz on Black Friday
- As an NHS or service worker, get 10% off everything at Tredz when you sign up for the free Blue Light Card. The discount applies toward already-discounted items, including Black Friday sales. Find your discount code on the Blue Light Card website and copy and paste it into the promo box before you checkout.
- Get free standard delivery throughout the UK on orders over £20.
- Do all your shopping without worrying about paying for everything now. Split your payments with their Bike Finance program and benefit from 0% APR for up to 36 months, giving you plenty of time to pay without racking up interest.
Tredz Black Friday 2020 deals
Armed with the goal of spreading a love for improved health through cycling, Tredz stocks hundreds of brands of bikes, along with cycling equipment, clothing, and gear to help both hobbyists and athletes get the most out of their favourite form of exercise.
With Black Friday right around the corner, Tredz is gearing up to take part in the biggest shopping event of the year. Expect to see sneak peeks on upcoming Black Friday deals beginning in mid-November. Until then, here’s a glimpse of previous sales for the big day:
- Save as much as £600 when you shop for bikes, apparel, accessories, and more. The savings increase the more you spend, starting at £10 off a £100 purchase and scaling up to £600 off any order of £4000 or more.
- Take £700 off the Giant TCR Advanced 1 Disc road bike with an advanced-grade composite frame and Shimano Ultegra braking mechanisms.
- Buy the popular Scott Scale RC 900 SL 29er Mountain Bike or other recommended favourites, like the Specialized S-Works Stumpjumper or the Mondraker Foxy Carbon RR — with a savings of over £3000.
More ways to save at Tredz
Earn cash just for signing up for the newsletter
Sign up for their email newsletter to reward yourself with £5 to spend immediately on your Black Friday order! Look for a special discount code to use during checkout to claim your savings. Plus, you’ll be updated on their latest Black Friday offers.
Get free bike insurance
Enjoy free bike insurance for up to eight weeks from your order date. The offer covers up to £12,000 and protects you whether you’re home or away. Their bike insurance is also offered during their Black Friday event, along with a 20% discount to continue your coverage after the free promotional period.
Stack sales with discount codes for extra savings
Tredz is one of the few retailers that lets you use promo codes in addition to some sales. Check the details of your favourite discount codes before shopping on Black Friday or Cyber Monday to see if they’re eligible to combine with other offers.
How to use a Tredz voucher code
Have you filled up your Tredz cart with bikes and accessories? If so, find a Tredz discount code you want to use from Savoo or on their website. Copy and paste it into the promo code box at checkout. Look for the amount you’ve saved right by your subtotal, and continue the checkout process.
What to do if it isn’t working?
If your code doesn’t work, check that you’ve fulfilled the requirements for the code, like adding the right items and quantity of items to your cart. Also, make sure the code is within its active dates and hasn’t expired. If you’re still having trouble with it, try using your browser in incognito mode and re-adding the items you want to buy to your cart.
How to contact customer service
Whether you have a question about a bike or have an issue with your order, their customer service team is available to help. Contact Tredz via live chat, email, snail mail, or by calling at 01792 799508. You can also contact Tredz on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.