- Myalgic Encephalomyelitis is a chronic neurological condition causing the body a range of symptoms such as severe fatigue, exhaustion, debilitation, flu-like symptoms, aching muscles and joints, and sleep disturbance.
- Action for M.E exists to empower people with Myalgic Encephalomyelitis to help them fulfil their potential and secure the care and support they need. It also works towards a greater understanding of the illness and, ultimately, a cure.
- Action for M.E. wants to ensure that people suffering from the condition have the adequate support and information needed for them to make decisions about living with M.E. in the way that works best for them. By signing up to Savoo and selecting Action for M.E as your charity, they will receive free donations every time you shop online.
How to raise free donations for Action for M.E
- Sign up to Savoo for free to start saving money and raising free donations
- Click 'Support a Charity' to browse our charity directory
- Search for ‘Action for M.E’, browse by category, or select another charity close to your heart
- Ensure you're signed in to your Savoo account and click 'Support this charity' on the page of your choice
- Begin using our discount codes and deals to save at your favourite stores
- Check out your account to see how much you've raised so far every time you place an order through Savoo!
Learn more about Action for M.E
Action for M.E. supports individuals affected by Myalgic Encephalomyelitis (M.E.), a debilitating and often misunderstood chronic illness. This organisation raises awareness, provides information, and supports those living with M.E. and their families. Action for M.E. works tirelessly to advance research, improve healthcare access, and advocate for the rights of people with M.E., aiming to enhance their quality of life and promote a better understanding of this complex condition within the United Kingdom. Through their efforts, they strive to bring hope and relief to those who face the daily challenges of M.E.
How they support: A one-of-a-kind charity
Action for M.E. is the leading charity for those suffering from the illness. As well as providing information, advice, and support with the aim of improving the health and well-being of sufferers, they also work with professionals and experts to enhance the level of care received by people with M.E.
They aim to raise awareness of the impact of M.E. and its symptoms, offer support to sufferers, work with policy-makers and parliament, as well as fund vital research into the condition.
Action for M.E. is a small but dedicated team made up of 18 full-time staff and around 70 volunteers. The majority of trustees have experienced M.E. themselves, so they understand what’s needed to provide the best support and advice.
Ways you can help: Play the Unity Lottery
For just £1, you could play the Unity Lottery every week and be in for the chance to win £25,000. Instead of picking the numbers, you’ll be given a random sequence of numbers each time, and if you get lucky, you’ll win! Here are what the following matches will get you:
- 3-digit match = 5 entries into the next draw
- 4-digit match = £25
- 5-digit match = £1,000
- 6-digit match = £25,000
Other ways to donate: Make a one-off or monthly donation
Donating to Action for M.E. is a surefire way to ensure that you’re able to support the only charity in the U.K. that supports those with M.E. of all ages. Here are what the following donation amounts can do:
- £5: This could help keep the charity’s online forums free for people with M.E. of all ages
- £10: This could help the charity’s Information, Support and Advocacy Service reach even more people with M.E., offering vital one-to-one support
- £25: This will fund a 12 month-membership waiver, ensuring access to our InterAction magazine, described by many as a lifeline
- £60: This could help the charity lobby more MPs and key decision-makers to improve access to essential services and support
- £100: Can help the charity advocate for more families with M.E., supporting them to access services that meet their needs
42 Temple Street, Keynsham
011 7927 9551
Raise donations for Action for M.E. at our top stores
- Pets at Home
- early learning centre
- John Lewis
- Marks & Spencer
- First Choice
- The Hut
- Dorothy Perkins
- New Look
- Karen Millen
- H Samuel
- Ernest Jones
- Sleep and Snooze
- Hotel Chocolat
- Holland and Barrett
- The Body Shop
- SPORTS DIRECT
- BT Broadband
- In The Style
- Pizza Hut
- Ted Baker
- Hive Home
- Mindful Chef
- Amazon Prime Video & Music
- Bamboo Clothing
- Home Essentials
- Papa John's
- Bloom and Wild
- JD Sports
- Raging Bull