- Born Free Foundation is a leading charity that works so that all animals living in captivity or in the wild are treated with compassion and respect and can live a free life according to their needs.
- They totally oppose the exploitation of wild animals in captivity and work to keep them where they belong - the wild.
- They also promote “Compassionate Conservation" in order to give threatened species a greater chance of survival in the wild and protect their natural habitats while taking into account the animals' needs and ensuring their safety.
How to raise free donations for Born Free
- Sign up to Savoo for free to start saving money and raising free donations
- Click 'Support a Charity' to browse our charity directory
- Search for ‘Born Free’, browse by category, or select another charity close to your heart
- Ensure you're signed in to your Savoo account and click 'Support this charity' on the page of your choice
- Begin using our discount codes and deals to save at your favourite stores
- Check out your account to see how much you've raised so far every time you place an order through Savoo!
Learn more about Born Free
Born Free is focused on the global protection of wildlife and the welfare of individual animals. With a mission to prevent suffering and ensure the conservation of threatened species, Born Free actively engages in campaigns against animal exploitation, captivity, and trophy hunting. The organisation works to rescue and care for individual animals, providing them with a secure and compassionate environment. Born Free is committed to education and advocacy, aiming to raise awareness about the challenges faced by wildlife and promoting ethical coexistence between humans and animals. By addressing issues such as habitat loss and poaching, Born Free strives to create a world where animals can live free from suffering and exploitation, emphasising the importance of wildlife conservation for the benefit of both individual creatures and the broader ecosystems they inhabit.
How they support: Wildlife rescue
Born Free extends crucial support through its dedicated wildlife rescue initiatives. The organisation actively engages in rescuing and caring for individual animals in distress, providing them with a safe haven and necessary rehabilitation. Their wildlife rescue efforts aim to address the immediate needs of animals facing threats such as exploitation, captivity, and environmental degradation. Through this vital work, the charity not only safeguards the welfare of individual creatures but also contributes to broader conservation goals, working towards the preservation of threatened species.
Ways you can help: Donate once
If you’re only able to donate once, that’s more than enough Here is what your donation would cover:
- £10 could provide effective care for a rescued lion in their big cat sanctuary at Shamwari Private Game Reserve.
- £25 could help protect vital habitats for wildlife around the world
- £50 could help their team in Kenya remove illegal deadly snares.
Other ways you can help: Donate monthly
If you’re able to give on a regular basis every month, that’s even better. Here is what your donation would cover:
- £3 per month could provide effective care for a rescued lion in their big cat sanctuary at Shamwari Private Game Reserve.
- £5 per month could help protect vital habitats for wildlife around the world
- £10 per month could help their team in Kenya remove illegal deadly snares.
Broadlands Business Campus, Langhurstwood Road
Raise donations for Born Free Foundation at our top stores
- Pets at Home
- early learning centre
- Disney Store
- John Lewis
- Marks & Spencer
- First Choice
- The Hut
- Dorothy Perkins
- New Look
- Karen Millen
- H Samuel
- Ernest Jones
- Sleep and Snooze
- Hotel Chocolat
- Holland and Barrett
- The Body Shop
- SPORTS DIRECT
- BT Broadband
- In The Style
- Pizza Hut
- Ted Baker
- Hive Home
- Mindful Chef
- Amazon Prime Video & Music
- Bamboo Clothing
- Home Essentials
- Papa John's
- Bloom and Wild
- JD Sports
- Raging Bull