- Dreams Come True is a national charity that brings happiness to children and young people with serious and life-limiting conditions by making their most treasured dreams come true.
- The charity's vision is to ensure every life-limited child can have their dream come true. These dreams can include anything as simple as going on holiday to something unique, such as meeting a pop star. The team at Dreams are highly experienced in ensuring that every child has a memorable experience fulfilling their dreams since this makes the person feel empowered.
- Since the charity began in 1988, it has changed the lives of over 6,000 children as well as their families or carers across the U.K. While the charity has achieved so much, it receives no government funding, so it relies entirely on voluntary contributions to continue its work. By signing up to Savoo and selecting Dreams Come True as your charity, they will receive free donations every time you shop online.
How to raise free donations for Dreams Come True
- Sign up to Savoo for free to start saving money and raising free donations
- Click 'Support a Charity' to browse our charity directory
- Search for 'Dreams Come True', browse by category, or select another charity close to your heart
- Ensure you're signed in to your Savoo account and click 'Support this charity' on the page of your choice
- Begin using our discount codes and deals to save at your favourite stores
- Check out your account to see how much you've raised so far every time you place an order through Savoo!
Learn more about Dreams Come True
Dreams Come True works around the clock to ensure that children who are seriously ill or are time-limited can experience at least one of their dreams. Alongside their numerous Dream Stories for one child, the charity also works on Community Dreams. This is when the charity looks to reach the wider community, benefiting larger groups of children who have it tough. Special needs schools, community centres and more benefit from equipment like adapted chairs, adapted trikes, interactive technology, sensory libraries and more.
How they support: Clubs and Communities
Alongside fulfilling individual and community Dreams, the charity also works with lots of clubs and groups across the U.K. By collaborating with football, tennis, golf, and basketball teams, to name a few, donations are being raised plentifully through the collection pots made available for members and visitors to donate to. These local partnerships make it that bit easier to not only make a Dream come true but also to spread awareness about the different conditions that these children can be faced with.
Ways you can help: Fundraising Events and Challenges
Walk, run, trek, skydive, complete an obstacle course, or participate in a fun run - whatever event sounds more like you is a great opportunity to fundraise for Dreams Come True. Every year, there are multiple events to participate in, with thousands of other people looking to make a difference. Choose from 16 different challenges and help to fulfil the dreams of children.
Other ways to donate: Donate regularly
Growing up with a life-threatening condition can be extremely difficult. However, regular donations help to make living with those conditions that little bit easier. If you can, Dreams Come True would greatly benefit from those who can give a little bit every month. Those donations will help them plan for the future and bring as much joy as possible.
Exhange House 33 Station Road
01428 726 330
Raise donations for Dreams Come True at our top stores
- Pets at Home
- early learning centre
- John Lewis
- Marks & Spencer
- First Choice
- The Hut
- Dorothy Perkins
- New Look
- Karen Millen
- H Samuel
- Ernest Jones
- Sleep and Snooze
- Hotel Chocolat
- Holland and Barrett
- The Body Shop
- SPORTS DIRECT
- BT Broadband
- In The Style
- Pizza Hut
- Hive Home
- Mindful Chef
- Amazon Prime Video & Music
- Bamboo Clothing
- Home Essentials
- Papa John's
- Bloom and Wild
- JD Sports
- Raging Bull