- The organisation provides a comprehensive range of services, including mental health support, early years education, domestic violence intervention, and community development, impacting the lives of thousands of families across the United Kingdom.
- Family Action's initiatives focus on nurturing family resilience and empowerment, fostering a stronger, more inclusive society by enabling families to overcome adversity and lead healthier, more fulfilling lives.
- Family Action continually adapts to meet the evolving needs of families in the U.K. Their innovative approach and flexibility ensure that they can effectively address new challenges and provide relevant, impactful support to families in a changing world. By signing up to Savoo and selecting Family Action as your charity, they will receive free donations every time you shop online.
How to raise free donations for Family Action
- Sign up to Savoo for free to start saving money and raising free donations
- Click 'Support a Charity' to browse our charity directory
- Search for ‘Family Action’, browse by category, or select another charity close to your heart
- Ensure you're signed in to your Savoo account and click 'Support this charity' on the page of your choice
- Begin using our discount codes and deals to save at your favourite stores
- Check out your account to see how much you've raised so far every time you place an order through Savoo!
Learn more about Family Action
Family Action, a well-known charity in the UK, began its journey back in 1869 under the name Charity Organisation Society. It has since evolved to become what it is today. This change came about because people realized that families face various problems, and a more comprehensive approach was needed to help them. Family Action's dedication to supporting families has been there from the start, and it has grown and adapted over the years to meet the changing needs of families.
How they support: Helping families across the U.K.
Family Action offers a wide range of services, including mental health support, early years education, and domestic violence intervention. By extending a helping hand to those in need, this institution contributes significantly to strengthening families and promoting a more inclusive society. Through their tireless efforts, compassion, and expertise, Family Action makes a profound impact on the well-being of families, ensuring a brighter future for all.
Ways you can help: Volunteer at Family Action
Volunteering your time at the charity is a great way to have a positive impact on struggling families and help change lives. Volunteers need to have a range of life experiences, skills and knowledge to fill in the diverse array of roles needed to make a real difference. Different roles that you could fill include:
- Admin Support Volunteer
- Community Engagement
- FamilyLine Counsellor
And so much more. Simply apply on the website.
Other ways you can help: Donate monthly
Monthly donations to Family Action would help them to provide support and services across the U.K to families, whether that be practical or emotional support. For example:
- £10: This would provide one-to-one support for a struggling young carer
- £20: This could support Family Action’s Children’s Centres across the country
- £40: This could help struggling families with financial support and advice
24 Angel Gate, City Road
020 7254 6251
Raise donations for Family Action at our top stores
- Pets at Home
- early learning centre
- John Lewis
- Marks & Spencer
- First Choice
- The Hut
- Dorothy Perkins
- New Look
- Karen Millen
- H Samuel
- Ernest Jones
- Sleep and Snooze
- Hotel Chocolat
- Holland and Barrett
- The Body Shop
- SPORTS DIRECT
- BT Broadband
- In The Style
- Pizza Hut
- Ted Baker
- Hive Home
- Mindful Chef
- Amazon Prime Video & Music
- Bamboo Clothing
- Home Essentials
- Papa John's
- Bloom and Wild
- JD Sports
- Raging Bull