- Every year, more than 400,000 people learn how to save a life through our training programmes, including hundreds of thousands of young people.
- The charity was set up before the NHS and have saved lives and delivered first aid for over 140 years. They are a constantly evolving team of over 1,500 employees and 18,000 volunteers.
- Their volunteers work at the heart of communities to keep people safe and deliver first aid in the moments that matter, whether it’s giving life-saving CPR or tying a sling for a sprained wrist. By signing up to Savoo and selecting St John Ambulance as your charity, they will receive free donations every time you shop online.
How to raise free donations for St John’s Ambulance
- Sign up to Savoo for free to start saving money and raising free donations
- Click 'Support a Charity' to browse our charity directory
- Search for ‘St John Ambulance’, browse by category, or select another charity close to your heart
- Ensure you're signed in to your Savoo account and click 'Support this charity' on the page of your choice
- Begin using our discount codes and deals to save at your favourite stores
- Check out your account to see how much you've raised so far every time you place an order through Savoo!
Learn more about St John’s Ambulance
St John Ambulance is a charitable organisation that plays a crucial role in critical situations, ensuring the preservation of lives and the well-being of communities. Its dedicated and highly skilled volunteers are responsible for maintaining public safety during various events across the country. They are always prepared to respond promptly to medical incidents and emergencies, providing immediate assistance.
In addition to their event support, St John Ambulance also collaborates with the NHS by promptly attending to certain emergency calls, ensuring the safe transportation of patients. Each year, approximately 500,000 individuals, including children and young people, receive life-saving first aid training through the organization. For over 140 years, St John Ambulance has been instrumental in saving lives and alleviating suffering, and with the continued support of the public, it will continue to do so for many years to come.
How they support: First Aid Services
St John Ambulance is the first on the scene a lot of the time during times of crisis and emergency, saving more lives than can be counted. Their efforts don’t stop there, though, as communities rely on them to, through the form of a Community First Responder. They play a vital role in providing life-saving first aid in those vital minutes before an ambulance arrives. On top of that, you can expect to see trained volunteers across the thousands of events within the U.K., ready to give first-aid, whether it be at a major sporting event or a county affair. Wherever you are in the U.K., the St John Ambulance volunteers are there when we need them to be.
Ways you can help: Fundraising events
Perhaps you’re someone who likes to get more involved, and if so, organising or taking part in a fundraising event is definitely down your alley! Whether you want to take part in a running, swimming, cycling, or walking fundraising event, there’s an event to suit everyone if you check out the St John Ambulance website. Use the nifty filter on the right-hand side of the page to find an event that suits you. Previous examples of events include:
- Great North Run
- Run Alton Towers
- ASICS London 10K
- Hackney Half Marathon
Other ways you can help: Donate monthly
A monthly donation is a great way to make sure that the skilled volunteers who work for St John Ambulance are able to make it to the scene on time and are trained effectively. If you were to donate:
- £5 a month: This would cover the cost of having a Community First Responder provide support
- £10 a month: This would help to fast-track training for volunteers, especially during periods of increased demand
- £20 a month: This would cover the cost of a defibrillator to use in instances of a cardiac emergency
27 St John's Lane
Raise donations for St John Ambulance at our top stores
- Pets at Home
- early learning centre
- John Lewis
- Marks & Spencer
- First Choice
- The Hut
- Dorothy Perkins
- New Look
- Karen Millen
- H Samuel
- Ernest Jones
- Sleep and Snooze
- Hotel Chocolat
- Holland and Barrett
- The Body Shop
- SPORTS DIRECT
- BT Broadband
- In The Style
- Pizza Hut
- Hive Home
- Mindful Chef
- Amazon Prime Video & Music
- Bamboo Clothing
- Home Essentials
- Papa John's
- Bloom and Wild
- JD Sports
- Raging Bull