What is The Trussell Trust?
- The Trussell Trust is an anti-poverty charity that supports a network of over 1,200 food bank centres nationwide. Providing emergency food to people living in crisis, and offering additional support and campaigning for change to work towards a future where food banks are no longer needed.
- As a UK-wide association of frontline charities - responding to offer emergency help when people referred are unable to afford food - The Trussell Trust is able to harness the power of grassroots community organisations to respond both on a practical local level, and as one collective voice at a national level.
- The Trussell Trust believes no one should need to use a foodbank. The charity's network of UK foodbanks helps ensure everyone referred with no money for the basics are given vital, compassionate support. However, no charity can replace people having enough money to buy their own food. The Trussell Trust is working towards a future where no one needs a foodbank.
How to raise free donations for The Trussell Trust
- Register for a free Savoo account to start saving money and raising free donations
- Click 'Support a Charity' to browse our charity directory
- Search for 'The Trussell Trust', browse by category, or select another charity close to your heart
- Ensure you're signed in to your Savoo account and click 'Support this charity' on the page of your choice
- Begin using our discount codes and deals to save at your favourite stores
- Check out your account to see how much you've raised so far in support of ensuring everyone has access to food every time you place an order through Savoo!
Learn more about The Trussell Trust and how you can support the charity
The Trussell Trust is different because it's working towards a future where foodbanks will no longer be needed. In the UK, individuals and families are living in destitution. Offering food support and hope for a brighter future, the charity campaigns for change, giving people a voice that have none.
Foodbanks should not become a normal part of our society. With your help, as well as working together with its network of food banks, The Trussell Trust will be able to realise a national solutions focused on unlocking the nation's food supply, recruiting and supporting volunteers, distributing crisis grants to food banks, making sure people can access support, prioritising food bank safety, as well as calling for change.
Everyone should have enough money for food. With your support raising free donations The Trussell Trust can create a more compassionate, just society.
Trussell Trust food banks facts & figures
- Between April 2021 and March 2022, 2.1 million emergency food parcels were given out by The Trussell Trust.
- In this period, The Trussell Trust saw a 14% increase in the need for emergency food parcels, compared to 2019-20.
- Although, 1.9 million food parcels were distributed in 2019-20, which is a 74% increase in five years.
- 88% of people think hunger is a problem in the UK.
Donate to The Trussell Trust
Support The Trussell Trust with food and monetary donations. You can also volunteer for the charity - please contact your local foodbank to find out about volunteer opportunities. Find your nearest foodbanks on the website using The Trussell Trust find a food bank tool.
For other great fundraising ideas check out the Get Involved page on the charity's website.
Unit 9 Ashfield Trading Estate, Ashfield Road
Raise donations for The Trussell Trust at our top stores
- Pets at Home
- early learning centre
- John Lewis
- Marks & Spencer
- First Choice
- The Hut
- Dorothy Perkins
- New Look
- Karen Millen
- H Samuel
- Ernest Jones
- Sleep and Snooze
- Hotel Chocolat
- Holland and Barrett
- The Body Shop
- SPORTS DIRECT
- BT Broadband
- In The Style
- Pizza Hut
- Ted Baker
- Hive Home
- Mindful Chef
- Amazon Prime Video & Music
- Bamboo Clothing
- Home Essentials
- Papa John's
- Bloom and Wild
- JD Sports
- Raging Bull