About Women's Aid
- Women’s Aid makes sure that there are safe, confidential services for women and children who have experienced any form of domestic abuse at any time in their lives. The charity believes that everyone has a right to live in safety and have a future without fear.
- Women’s Aid is a federation of over 220 organisations who provide more than 300 local lifesaving services to women and children across the country.
- Women’s Aid empowers survivors by keeping their voices at the heart of everything they do. They use their expertise, knowledge and influence to raise the status of women to a level where violence against them is no longer legitimised or tolerated.
- The charity provides training for professionals, and works with teachers in both the education and domestic abuse sectors to ensure that healthy relationships education is delivered to girls and boys responsibly and effectively in schools.
How to raise free donations for Women's Aid
- Register for a free Savoo account to start saving money and raising free donations
- Click 'Support a Charity' to browse our charity directory
- Search for 'Women's Aid', browse by category, or select another charity close to your heart
- Ensure you're signed in to your Savoo account and click 'Support this charity' on the page of your choice
- Begin using our discount codes and deals to save at your favourite stores
- Check out your account to see how much you've raised so far in support of women and children every time you place an order through Savoo!
Learn more about Women's Aid and how you can support the charity
Over the past four decades Women’s Aid has been shaping responses to domestic violence and abuse. This includes successfully campaigning for new legislation recognising coercive and controlling behaviour in intimate relationships, and launching the first comprehensive UK data set on women killed by men.
You can help Women's Aid support women and children in need by raising free donations through Savoo. Use our discount codes and deals today to start raising funds.
Women's Aid helpline
The Women's Aid helpline is a vital service for women and children facing domestic abuse. With your free donations Women's Aid can continue offering immediate help and advice to women seeking refuge.
Women’s Aid provides 24 hour support to women and children in need. Their unique Survivors’ Forum provides a safe online space for women to go to for peer-to-peer support and the advice of a trained professional who monitors the forum. This service proves invaluable to many women...
“This forum and the ladies who respond are my salvation. I truly don't know what I'd have done if it wasn't for finding here" – Survivors’ Forum user
Their services, including the 24 Hour National Domestic Violence Helpline on 0808 2000 247 (run in partnership with Refuge), helps hundreds of thousands of women and children every year.
- Roughly over 110,000 monthly page views on the Survivors’ Forum.
- The charity responded to just under 10,000 helpline emails.
- They were contacted around 15,000 times through Live Chat helpline services.
Women's Aid, PO BOX 3245
011 7944 441
Raise donations for Women's Aid at our top stores
- Pets at Home
- early learning centre
- John Lewis
- Marks & Spencer
- First Choice
- The Hut
- Dorothy Perkins
- New Look
- Karen Millen
- H Samuel
- Ernest Jones
- Sleep and Snooze
- Hotel Chocolat
- Holland and Barrett
- The Body Shop
- SPORTS DIRECT
- BT Broadband
- In The Style
- Pizza Hut
- Ted Baker
- Hive Home
- Mindful Chef
- Amazon Prime Video & Music
- Bamboo Clothing
- Home Essentials
- Papa John's
- Bloom and Wild
- JD Sports
- Raging Bull