How to Save Money at John Lewis this Mother's Day
Enjoy up to 70% off stylish finds at John Lewis this Mother’s Day
No matter what your mum’s ideal gift is - whether she’s a fashionista or an inspiring interior designer - you can find the perfect present for her this Mother’s Day at John Lewis. From home and garden to womenswear and cosmetics, this popular retailer is your one-stop shop for anything your mum could ever want or need!
How to save at John Lewis on Mother’s Day
- Even though John Lewis hasn’t shown signs of an upcoming Mother’s Day Sale, the brand is definitely keeping mums in mind! Head to the brand’s Mother’s Day page to shop the Top Gifts for Her list - don't forget to turn on filters to fit your specific needs and budget.
- Before you start perusing for the best Mother’s Day gift ever, be sure to browse through John Lewis’ Special Offers page to get the scoop on all the latest and greatest deals.
- If you haven’t already joined John Lewis’ rewards programme, Mother’s Day is a perfect time! Signing up for a My John Lewis Membership will treat you to exclusive rewards, offers, events, and even competitions. It’s a sure-fire way to make sure you’re getting the best deals on your mum’s favourite items.
For even more savings, check out the latest John Lewis discount codes.
John Lewis’ 2021 Mother’s Day deals
A British shopping staple, the first John Lewis shop opened in 1864, and since then, the company has flourished. With over 40 locations throughout Great Britain, the brand has expanded and blossomed to become one of the most-loved retailers in the country both in-store and online. Not only does John Lewis provide top-of-the-line products, but it also offers incredible deals and savings - making it the perfect place to shop for all your Mother’s Day gifting needs.
- Earn free money while shopping for mum and sign up for the John Lewis’ Partnership Card. This Partnership Card gives 1.25% back in points towards gift vouchers when you shop at John Lewis and Waitrose, but make sure to keep an eye out for the best time to sign up - in January 2021, the company offered £20 bonus voucher (2,000 points) for customers who applied before 31 January and spent £250 in the first 30 days.
- Partnership Cardholders also have access to ticket exclusives, bonus-points events, luxury travel offers, contactless payments (up to a value of £45) and more. You’ll be treating mum to a tropical holiday in no time!
- Have your eye on a specific item for mum? Register for the John Lewis newsletter or sign up for the app to stay in the loop on all of the latest promotions. Plus, you can take advantage of app exclusives, such as app-only benefits and competitions.
- Your mum knows it’s the thought that counts - but that doesn’t apply to shipping fees! Thankfully, John Lewis offers free standard delivery in the UK mainland for orders of £50 or over (we recommend saving that £3.50 for a Mother’s Day card).
Other ways to save with John Lewis
Price match? Not a worry! John Lewis has teams dedicated to ensuring that each item is priced fairly and competitively, but should you find a better price elsewhere, John Lewis offers a form procedure to help you get the best price possible.
Skip the interest payments Should you be planning to make a larger purchase for your mum this year, like redecorating her living room or fitting her kitchen with all-new appliances, John Lewis can help you stretch your payments. For occasions such as this, the retailer offers interest-free credit and a Fitted Furniture Payment plan.
Skip shipping and opt for Click and Collect Typically, the company would offer Click and Collect, a service that allows customers to order online and pick up at a John Lewis shop. Unfortunately, this service is not currently available since physical John Lewis shops are closed due to COVID-19.
John Lewis returns policy
You are able to return or exchange your purchase within 35 days so long as it’s unused/undamaged, contains no personal information, and you have proof of purchase. John Lewis also offers Protect Plus, a special warranty policy, for larger purchases such as appliances, electronics, and furniture.
How to use a John Lewis discount code from Savoo
- Browse through a number of incredible Savoo discounts
- Once you find the one you’d like to use, click on it to reveal the code and copy it
- You will be redirected to the John Lewis homepage, where you can begin browsing and adding your favourite items to your basket
- Once you’re ready, head to checkout and paste the voucher code in the “Promotional Code" field
- Apply the code, check the discount was added, and complete your transaction as usual