Back to School Essentials - How to Save Money at Kickers
£25 Off Select Kids Shoes
Get your kids ready for school at Kickers. Whether you’re looking for shoes, sandals, lace-ups, boots, or trainers, Kickers has it all. Your kids will go back to school in a stylish new look with comfortable shoes that are sure to last them throughout the year. You can also choose from a variety of colors including black, blue, brown, pink, red, and many more. The best part? Last year, Kickers offered a back to school sale that included a deal for £25 of select kids shoes. So get your wallets ready and head to Kickers’ website for some of the best savings of the year.
How to Save at Kickers Back to School Sale
- Eyeing a few pairs of shoes before Kickers’ back to school sale? Add them to your wishlist. Simply click the heart located to the right of the image of the shoe to add it to your list of favourite items. This way, when the sale rolls around, you’ll be able to quickly add shoes to your cart before they sell out.
- There’s nothing worse than watching the fees add up at checkout, including delivery. Fortunately, Kickers offers free delivery on all their shoes, so that's one less expense to worry about.
- Looking for a quick way to get a discount? All you have to do is sign up for Kickers’ newsletter located at the bottom of their website, and you’ll receive a code for 10% off your order. It’s really that easy, and you’ll also receive additional promotions in your inbox.
Kickers UK Back to School 2021 Deals
Back to school is such an exciting time - shopping for new school supplies, clothes, and getting ready for what this year has to offer. Kickers is no exception; with back to school deals, they make it even more exciting to shop for shoes, and your wallet will thank you as well. While we wait for Kickers to announce the deals that they’ll be having for 2021’s back to school sale, we can reflect on what customers were able to enjoy last year.
You can likely expect a deal similar to…
In 2020, the big Kickers Back to School promotion was free next day delivery. This was great if they were in a hurry to get their kids a pair of shoes, and it was at no extra cost to them. Look out for it this year.
More Ways to Save With Kickers
- If you’re a student in need of a pair of new shoes, but you don’t necessarily want to pay for them at full price, you can register for Kickers’ student discount with Student Beans. Once you register and verify your student status, you’ll instantly receive a code to start shoe shopping with a 15% off discount.
- The best way to keep track of the shoes you want, check out fast, and make sure your delivery is coming on time is to create an account with Kickers. You’ll be able to save lots of time when purchasing your shoes because you’ll have your credit card information saved on file. Plus, when a sale comes you can quickly purchase your items before someone else does.
- If you just can’t wait until the next sale, browse Kickers’ sale section located at the far right of the navigation bar. You’ll see offers ranging from £6 off, £20 off, and even £40 off. In fact, you’ll be able to save up to 50% off by shopping in this section.
Why Isn’t My Voucher Code Working?
If you’re having a hard time getting your voucher code to work, first make sure you’re placing it in the correct box. If you are, double check that the code hasn’t expired. If this is the case, try using another code. The code may also require a minimum purchase amount. Try adding a few more items to your cart and seeing if it’ll apply then.
How to Contact Kickers’ Customer Service
If you need to get in touch with Kickers’ customer service, you can do so by emailing them through the online form or calling them at 0330 678 1016.