How to save money at Nike this Black Friday
This Black Friday, enjoy up to 30% off at Nike
Whether you’re in the market for new trainers to hit the running track or you’re looking for just the right workout gear to give you a head start on those New Year’s resolutions, Nike’s Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales are the perfect way to shop high-quality activewear at surprisingly low prices. Based on last year’s event, the sale is expected to last from Black Friday all the way to Cyber Monday (26th November to 29th November) and will include amazing storewide deals on accessories, equipment, and men’s, women’s, and kid’s apparel.
How to save at Nike on Black Friday and Cyber Monday
There has never been a better time to shop for athletic styles for everyone on your shopping list. Whether you're in desperate need of a new sweatshirt or you want to treat a friend to a pair of fresh new trainers, you can find something for everyone at Nike’s Black Friday sale, which offers up to 30% off sitewide.
Shopping on a student budget? Not a problem: Nike offers a 10% discount for students! After verifying your student status via UNiDAYS, you will receive your student discount code. Some terms and conditions apply. The discount is not valid on Apple or NikeLab products, it doesn’t apply to delivery charges, and can only be applied to a maximum basket value of £500.
Nike makes it easy for you to beat the Black Friday rush—you can start shopping early on this page right here! Discover Nike’s Black Friday 2020 Best Sellers page, full of discounted items for men, women, and children.
Nike’s 2021 Black Friday deals
Based in the States in Beaverton, Oregon, Nike first got its start in 1964 as Blue Ribbon Sports. Founders Bill Bowerman and Phil Knight opened their first retail store in 1966, and, in 1972, launched the Nike brand shoe. Today, Nike is one of the premier international names in sportswear and athletic gear and is known for its industry-leading innovation in running shoes, materials, and equipment. And, this Black Friday, you can shop these amazing items at even lower, budget-friendly prices.
While Nike hasn’t announced its Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals for 2021 yet, here are some hints from previous years’ events:
In the past, Nike offered Black Friday shoppers a discount of up to 20% off, but last year, the retailer took it up a notch to offer up to 30%
It’s the thought that counts, not the cost of shipping! Waive the delivery fees when you become a Nike Member.
Keep an eye out! During previous Black Friday sales, Nike has offered discounts of 50% off or more on popular footwear such as Nike Air, Air Force Ones, and Huaraches.
Don't miss deals from these massive sportswear brands
- Adidas Black Friday Deals
- Foot Locker Black Friday Deals
- Under Armour Black Friday Deals
- Asics Black Friday Deals
- Asics Outlet Black Friday Deals
- New Balance Black Friday Deals
- Footasylum Black Friday Deals
- Sports Direct Black Friday Deals
- Tredz Black Friday Deals
- JD Sports Black Friday Deals
Other ways to save
Shop the Sale Sections - If you want to find great deals throughout the year, head to Nike’s sale pages, where you can find a selection of fantastic items for up to 50% off!
Keep Your Eyes on the Prize - Stay sharp! Another way to save throughout the year is by taking a look at the rotating banner on Nike’s homepage. There, you’ll find important updates as well as special codes and discounts, such as 40% off or extended return policies.
Get in the Know - It’s never been easier to stay in the loop with exclusive Nike deals and promotions! The brand offers three ways to keep tabs with your favourite retailer:
- Sign up for the email newsletter: This will give you access to the latest exclusives, offers, and products.
- Become a Member: Stay active in the Nike community and gain access to member-exclusive sales, products, and loads of other benefits!
- Download the app: Take your membership to the next level by downloading the Nike App (available for Android and iOS).
Contact Customer Service
Being a large company, Nike has made it easy to get ahold of the department that can best assist you with your customer service needs:
- To speak to someone regarding products and orders, call +44 (0) 2076604453 any time between 8:00 to 20:00, Monday through Friday and 8:00 to 17:00 on Saturday.
- Nike also offers a live chat option for products and orders during 8:00 to 20:00, Monday through Friday and 8:00 to 17:00 on Saturday.
- For NRC and NTC, call +44 (0) 2076604452 between 8:00 to 17:00, Monday through Friday and 8:00 to 17:00 on Saturday. You can also use Nike’s store locator for in-person service.
Nike’s Return Policy
In light of COVID-19, Nike has temporarily extended its typically-30-day return policy to 60 days. As long as the items are unworn and unwashed, orders can be returned within the given time period—even custom Nike By You sneakers (some exceptions apply). Plus, returns are free for Nike Members!