How to save money at Pandora this Black Friday
Enjoy up to 20% off the entire jewellery collection
Shop online for dazzling charms, bracelets, necklaces, rings, and more and get up to 20% off. The deal applies to everything full price. Spoil a loved one or yourself this holiday season with luxurious jewellery, whether it’s buying stackable rings for the fashionista or festive charms for the Christmas-loving mom. Find your personal favourites and share your wish list with a friend or family — and don’t forget to mention the discount!
How to save at Pandora on Black Friday
- Browse through gift sets including special collaborations with Disney and Star Wars and find discounts of up to 25% off. Looking for a birthday present? Mark the special occasion by gifting a birthstone open bangle in stunning silver. More of a necklace person? Pendants are a great choice, especially for that timeless, chic look.
- Sign up for the newsletter and be the first to hear about upcoming sales. You might even find a promo code in the email, so don’t ignore your inbox! Getting notifications can be annoying, but not when they alert you of ways to save on sparkling jewellery.
- Join the Club loyalty scheme and get exclusive benefits and special treats. Know about the newest products and design your own piece for a one-of-a-kind touch. Save your favourite jewellery items to your wish list so you don’t have to go searching for them and waste valuable time. The membership is free, too!
Pandora Black Friday 2020 deals
From glittering rings to adorable Disney charms, Pandora designs, manufactures, and hand-finishes their jewellery with high-quality materials. The brand redefines luxurious accessories by making them affordable so that anyone can wear them without hurting their wallet. And what better way to save with the company than to shop their Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales? Get your wish list ready because discounts are on the way!
While Pandora has already announced their promotions for US and Canadian shoppers, the UK is still waiting around for their official announcement. Based on previous sales, though, here’s what to expect this year:
- Enjoy special discounts on their entire range of products.
- Spend a certain amount and get a freebie.
More ways to save at Pandora
Choose Click and Collect
For UK shoppers, standard delivery costs £2.99 no matter how much you spend. To avoid shipping fees, select Click and Collect at checkout instead. Cut out the wait and simply choose a participating store to pick up your order on the same day that you place it.
Free delivery for service workers
Are you an NHS worker, teacher, or charity organizer? Enjoy free delivery as a thank you for all your hard work. Just register online, verify your status, and unlock the offer to apply to your shopping bag.
If you have second thoughts on a jewellery piece, you can return it for free. Just follow the instructions on the FAQ page, create and print out the return label, and send the parcel back. Be patient about your refund, as processing takes a little bit longer than usual.
How to use a voucher code
After finalizing your shopping bag, find a Pandora discount code on Savoo, the Pandora website, or their newsletter and apply it at checkout. Make sure to copy and paste it in the appropriate field or redemption box. Some promos apply automatically, in which case you can proceed to payment as usual.
What if it’s not working?
Double-check to see if you haven’t already used the voucher or that it recently expired. Refresh the web browser or remove and re-add the items to your bag. If nothing still works, contact the customer support team for technical help.
How to contact customer service
For help with your order or any questions you have, reach out to customer service by filling out the contact form, calling them at 0808 234 5431, or sending a direct message on their social media accounts. For phone calls about online enquiries, they are available from Monday to Friday from 8am to 8pm and Saturday to Sunday from 8am to 6pm.