How to save money at Tesco Groceries this Black Friday
Stack up on savings on select sale items across all categories
Discover huge discounts on a number of items in all categories, including home appliances and beauty products. Save up to 50% off and find the perfect gift for friends, family, and yourself. Can’t figure out what to buy as a gift for your child this holiday season? Keep an eye on children’s toys because you can potentially get half off on popular brands like Barbie and LEGO. Need to stock up on chocolate for cheat days? You might find a deal for Nutella, as well as other tasty desserts to sweeten your total savings.
How to save at Tesco Groceries on Black Friday
- Calling all wine lovers, get up to 25% off on six bottles of wine on your next Tesco order. No matter the brand, just make sure that you have six in total to qualify for the discount. Stock up on supplies just before the festive season begins.
- Save up to 50% off on electronics such as TVs, headphones, and Fitbits. Products from Google, Amazon, and Samsung get the discount treatment, so if you want to make the most out of your shopping, snap up these deals before they sell out fast.
- Shop beauty products with price slashes to give as a present or a stocking filler. Last year, customers enjoyed gift sets from Baylis & Harding Plum, Rimmel, and Wilkinson Sword. These deals aren’t just for women — men can find special offers on brands like Bulldog Skincare and Babyliss. Whether you’re shopping for shaving cream or body washes, you’ll find something for everyone!
For even more amazing ways to save, check out the amazing Tesco Groceries discount codes and deals over on the main page.
Tesco Groceries Black Friday 2020 deals
As one of the top grocery delivery services in the U.K., Tesco Groceries makes online shopping for food, home appliances, beauty products, children’s toys, and more a fast and convenient experience. With Black Friday and Cyber Monday being the talk of the town as November comes around, the company has never failed to slash prices for a bunch of items across all their categories. The shopping events generally start the day after Thanksgiving and continue into December. Mark your calendars and check back on the website for the official start time if you want to snap up all the savings.
Customers can expect a major Black Friday and Cyber Monday sale this year, but the details are still unknown. Based on previous years’ sales, here were some items that got price markdowns:
- Yankee Candle Mega Bundle (£40 £20, saved £20)
- Toshiba 55" Smart UHD TV (£399 £299, saved £100)
- Google Home Mini - Candy or Charcoal (£49 £19, saved £30)
- Breville Flow Kettle - Grey or Black (£50 £25, saved £25)
- Babyliss Rose Gold Curl Secret (£90 £45, saved £45)
More ways to save at Tesco Groceries
Join the loyalty scheme - Become a Tesco Clubcard member and earn points each time you shop for groceries and household necessities. After collecting a certain number of points, turn them into vouchers. Use the cash rewards on your next order and enjoy exclusive discounts throughout the year. For upcoming holidays and events, earn bonus points to speed up your reward-collecting process!
Shop the “Special Offers" section - A smart shopper always looks for clearance items, and with Tesco Groceries, you can find a handful of products on sale. Whether it’s a tub of Quaker Oats or a bottle of Johnnie Walker, find certain brands that have been promoted as special offers. Make sure to grab them quickly because they might sell out fast or have a price slash for only a short period of time.
Choose Click & Collect - If you can’t sign up for Delivery Saver or don’t want to pay for shipping fees, select “Click & Collect" at checkout. Instead of having your order delivered to your doorstep, pick it up at a nearby store location. Making the drive is worth it if you’re stacking up on savings!
How to use a a Tesco voucher code
After finalizing your trolley, find the promo that you want to use and apply it at checkout. Make sure you haven’t already used the code or that it recently expired. Some discounts apply automatically, in which case you can go ahead with completing payment.
What to do if it’s not working
Most promos are one-time use only, so double-check that you haven’t already used it. Also, check that it hasn’t recently expired. Try removing and re-adding the items in your trolley before applying the code again. If nothing still works, contact the customer support team.
How to contact Tesco customer services
For help with your order or any questions you have, reach out to customer service by phone. Call either 0800 323 4040 or 0330 123 4040 to speak to a representative. If you prefer to visit the store, use the store locator to find one near you.