Our vision is that no-one feels alone when facing the effects of a brain tumour diagnosis
Did you know...
• Every day in the UK around 50 people face a brain tumour diagnosis.
• Brain tumours affect people not just physically but also pshycologically, emotionally and socially. It can have a life changing impact.
• We support not just the patient but family, friends and carers - anyone who is affected.
• People frequently have to manage the impact of a brain tumour for a very long time, often many years. We will offer support whenever and for as long as it is needed.
• Brain Tumour Support relies solely on fundraising and private donations. Our work receives no statutory funding.
What makes Brain Tumour Support different
Brain Tumour Support is the only charity dedicated to provide individualised and specialist support for anyone affected by any type of brain tumour. The support offered is tailored to individual needs through a range of one-to-one and group services. We are unique in having specially trained Support Workers in place to deliver regional services across the South West and Midlands, and expertise which is also shared nationwide via telephone and online support.
Other ways to support
• Hold a fundraising event
• Volunteer locally for us
• Wear one of our charity bandanas for our annual Bandana Day campaign
• Ask your company/club to support us when choosing a charity
• Buy merchandise from our website
• Connect with us on social media and raise further awareness amongst everyone you know
29A High Street, Thornbury
Raise donations for Brain Tumour Support at our top stores
- Pets at Home
- early learning centre
- John Lewis
- Marks and Spencer
- The Hut
- Dorothy Perkins
- New Look
- Karen Millen
- H Samuel
- Ernest Jones
- Tesco Groceries
- Hotel Chocolat
- Holland and Barrett
- The Body Shop
- Currys PC World
- BT Broadband
- Muscle Food
- Bulk Powders
- In The Style
- Pizza Hut