- An estimated 500,000 people in the U.K. are living with a lifelong disease that many people have never heard of.
- Due to the stigma and misunderstanding surrounding these diseases, thousands of people are suffering in silence. But they’re not alone. The charity is here for them.
- The charity is here to improve diagnosis and treatment, to fund research for a cure, to raise awareness and to give people hope, comfort and confidence to live freer, fuller lives. They’re here for everyone affected by Crohn’s and Colitis. By signing up to Savoo and selecting Crohn's & Colitis UK as your charity, they will receive free donations every time you shop online.
How to raise free donations for Crohn's & Colitis UK
- Sign up to Savoo for free to start saving money and raising free donations
- Click 'Support a Charity' to browse our charity directory
- Search for ‘Crohn's & Colitis UK', browse by category, or select another charity close to your heart
- Ensure you're signed in to your Savoo account and click 'Support this charity' on the page of your choice
- Begin using our discount codes and deals to save at your favourite stores
- Check out your account to see how much you've raised so far every time you place an order through Savoo!
Learn more about Crohn’s & Colitis UK
Crohn’s and Colitis – the two forms of Inflammatory Bowel Disease – are lifelong diseases of the gut. They are painful, debilitating, widely misunderstood, and there is no known cure. When you have Crohn’s or Colitis, your immune system doesn’t work properly. Your body starts attacking itself, causing ulcers and inflammation in the gut. Imagine having a wound that never heals – only it’s on the inside. Crohn’s and Colitis don’t just affect your gut, it can affect almost every part of your body and aspect of your life.
What makes this charity special is that they fight Crohn’s Disease and Ulcerative Colitis. In fact, Crohn’s and Colitis UK is the leading charity in the battle against these and other forms of Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD). They’re here for everyone affected by Crohn’s and Colitis, to improve diagnosis and treatment, and to fund research into a cure.
How they support: Helpline service
The charity provides a helpline service to help those suffering from the disease or those caring for someone living with Crohn’s or Colitis. The Crohn’s & Colitis UK team provide up-to-date, evidence-based information and can support those who call to live well with Crohn’s or Colitis. Its helpline team can help by:
- Providing information about Crohn’s and Colitis.
- Listening and talking through your situation.
- Helping you to find support from others in the Crohn’s and Colitis community.
- Signposting you to specialist organisations.
Ways you can help: Run 60 Challenge
The ‘Run 60: A Run the Night Event’ takes place throughout September. Take on 60 miles across the month in one week or run 2 miles everyday; the choice is yours. About the challenge:
- Run, jog or power walk 60 miles across the month.
- Take on your 60 miles in any location you like.
- Receive a FREE technical t-shirt once you register.
- Raise as much as you can and secure some fab incentives along the way!
- Join our Facebook group to be part of the online RUN 60 challenge community
Other ways to donate: Play the lottery
If you’re interested in winning big whilst still supporting the cause, we encourage you to partake in the Crohn’s & Colitis UK lottery. Entries just cost £1 and the draw takes place every Friday. Out of the £1 entry, at least 60p goes to improving the lives of people with Crohn's and Colitis. The rest goes towards running the lottery and the amazing prize!
- 1st prize: £25,000
- 2nd prize: £1,000
- £3rd prize: £25
- 4th prize: 5 free entries to the next draw
1 Bishop Square
Raise donations for Crohn's & Colitis UK at our top stores
- Pets at Home
- early learning centre
- John Lewis
- Marks & Spencer
- First Choice
- The Hut
- Dorothy Perkins
- New Look
- Karen Millen
- H Samuel
- Ernest Jones
- Sleep and Snooze
- Hotel Chocolat
- Holland and Barrett
- The Body Shop
- SPORTS DIRECT
- BT Broadband
- In The Style
- Pizza Hut
- Ted Baker
- Hive Home
- Mindful Chef
- Amazon Prime Video & Music
- Bamboo Clothing
- Home Essentials
- Papa John's
- Bloom and Wild
- JD Sports
- Raging Bull