- Family Fund believes that all families raising disabled or seriously ill children and young people should have the same opportunities as others.
- Beginning with the most vulnerable, those on low incomes, and considering all conditions against our disability criteria, the charity aims to make a difference in outcomes for disabled or seriously ill children and young people and the lives of the families raising them across the UK.
- Your donations will help Family Fund develop and deliver new ways to support families raising disabled or seriously ill children. By signing up to Savoo and selecting Family Fund as your charity, they will receive free donations every time you shop online.
How to raise free donations for Family Fund
- Sign up to Savoo for free to start saving money and raising free donations
- Click 'Support a Charity' to browse our charity directory
- Search for 'Family Fund', browse by category, or select another charity close to your heart
- Ensure you're signed in to your Savoo account and click 'Support this charity' on the page of your choice
- Begin using our discount codes and deals to save at your favourite stores
- Check out your account to see how much you've raised so far every time you place an order through Savoo!
Learn more about Family Fund
Family Fund was founded in 1973, and now, fifty years later, the charity has granted 1.5 million grants and is still supporting families raising disabled children. Its first grant consisted of £26 to fund the journey of a father from Wales to London so that he could see his young daughter in hospital. Since then, it has become the U.K.’s largest charity, with many patrons, charitable funders and corporate funders helping it to fulfil its mission.
How they support: Helping families with care costs
The costs associated with raising a seriously ill or disabled child can be up to three times higher than for other families. Due to this, financial issues such as debt and the increased cost of living make day-to-day living much more difficult. However, Family Fund aims to relieve this financial burden by providing grants, whether it be for a washing machine, sensory toys, or even family holidays for a well-deserved break.
Ways you can help: Partake in the Family Fund lottery
The Family Fund lottery is an incredible way for people to support families while allowing them to win up to £25,000. Pay £4.34 to be entered for a chance to win and receive your unique 6-digit numbers. Every week, six numbers are selected and if you win three or more:
- Match 6 numbers for £25,000
- Match 5 numbers for £1,000
- Match 4 numbers for £25
- Match 3 numbers for 5 free entries in the next draw.
Other ways to donate: Donate to Family Fund
If you’re able to donate, here’s what the following amounts will go towards:
- £10 could buy new clothes for a child who needs regularly changing.
- £25 could help keep a family together when their child is in hospital for urgent medical care.
- £50 goes towards a family’s new bed or mattress.
- £100 could help towards a fridge to store a child’s much needed medication and food.
If you decide to donate less, that's more than enough. Every pound is greatly appreciated.
4 Alpha Court, Monks Cross Drive, Huntingdon
Raise donations for Family Fund at our top stores
- Pets at Home
- early learning centre
- John Lewis
- Marks & Spencer
- First Choice
- The Hut
- Dorothy Perkins
- New Look
- Karen Millen
- H Samuel
- Ernest Jones
- Sleep and Snooze
- Hotel Chocolat
- Holland and Barrett
- The Body Shop
- SPORTS DIRECT
- BT Broadband
- In The Style
- Pizza Hut
- Ted Baker
- Hive Home
- Mindful Chef
- Amazon Prime Video & Music
- Bamboo Clothing
- Home Essentials
- Papa John's
- Bloom and Wild
- JD Sports
- Raging Bull