- Since they launched in 1975, they have provided respite for over 120,000 struggling parents, children, and young people, enabling them to create their own lifelong memories.
- They believe that the benefits of a break from hardship are endless, which is why holidays and short breaks are so important to the many people they help.
- Evidence shows that their work results in stronger, healthier and happier families and communities. The charity was founded on the belief that holidays are a lifeline, not a luxury, and this is a key principle that survives to this day. By signing up to Savoo and selecting Family Holiday Association as your charity, they will receive free donations every time you shop online.
How to raise free donations for Family Holiday Association
- Sign up to Savoo for free to start saving money and raising free donations
- Click 'Support a Charity' to browse our charity directory
- Search for ‘Family Holiday Association', browse by category, or select another charity close to your heart
- Ensure you're signed in to your Savoo account and click 'Support this charity' on the page of your choice
- Begin using our discount codes and deals to save at your favourite stores
- Check out your account to see how much you've raised so far every time you place an order through Savoo!
Learn more about Family Holiday Association
Family Holiday Association is here for families’ children who have never been on holiday. Whether that’s a simple beach holiday or a theme park holiday, the charity works to try make these trips happen. It knows that holidays allow families time to reconnect, to try new things, and to make happy memories together. Whether they’re running, playing, climbing trees and flying kites, it’s so important to experience a time where you can share a laugh and watch the tide come in - for buckets and spades and sandy sandwiches.
Once the charity finds out what each family needs, they take care of all the details. That way, families can take care of the most important thing - each other.
How they support: Advice for families
The charity makes it easy for families to figure out how they can apply to help get a holiday funded for them. Its step-by-step guide on the website lists the different paths which potential families can take to make sure the charity is made aware of their needs and can start putting an action plan together for them. There’s no need for families to feel overwhelmed or confused and pushed to the brink of giving up due to all the helpful information provided by the charity.
Ways you can help: Take part in events and challenges
The Family Holiday Association is involved with all kinds of great events throughout the year, and you’re always welcome to join them. You can get involved with their dedicated charity events like ‘Shades Day’ in May or Seaside Walk Week in July. Take on a physical challenge such as running, walking or cycling. Some other fundraising ideas might include a cake sale or quiz night. You could even come up with your own fundraising idea, and the charity will give you all the support they can. With your help, they can continue to help as many struggling people as possible.
Other ways to donate: Play the Family Holiday Association lottery
For just £1, you can play in the weekly lottery offered by the charity. The money goes directly towards funding holidays for families. The prizes include:
- 1st prize: £25,000
- 2nd prize: £1,000
- 3rd prize: £25
- 4th prize: 5 free entries to the lottery
Family Holiday Association helps families facing tough times like illness, bereavement, and isolation get away together - often for the first time ever - for holidays that build happy memories, confidence, and hope for the future.
Playing for a month could give a family treats like ice cream and chips on the pier during their holiday or help a family with their food costs while they’re away.
Playing for a year could support a family facing tough times to have a life-changing holiday!
3 Gainsford Street
020 3117 0650
Raise donations for Family Holiday Association at our top stores
- Pets at Home
- early learning centre
- John Lewis
- Marks & Spencer
- First Choice
- The Hut
- Dorothy Perkins
- New Look
- Karen Millen
- H Samuel
- Ernest Jones
- Sleep and Snooze
- Hotel Chocolat
- Holland and Barrett
- The Body Shop
- SPORTS DIRECT
- BT Broadband
- In The Style
- Pizza Hut
- Ted Baker
- Hive Home
- Mindful Chef
- Amazon Prime Video & Music
- Bamboo Clothing
- Home Essentials
- Papa John's
- Bloom and Wild
- JD Sports
- Raging Bull