- Magic Breakfast believes no child should have to start their school day hungry; they are hard at work tackling the urgent issue of child morning hunger in the U.K.
- Through their network of over 1000 schools, they provide healthy breakfasts to approximately 200,000 children every school day. For just 28p, Magic Breakfast can give a child a nutritious breakfast and wrap-around support.
- They work in schools with high levels of disadvantage, helping head teachers target the children most in need without making those children stand out or feel embarrassed. By signing up to Savoo and selecting Magic Breakfast as your charity, they will receive free donations every time you shop online.
How to raise free donations for Magic Breakfast
- Sign up to Savoo for free to start saving money and raising free donations
- Click 'Support a Charity' to browse our charity directory
- Search for 'Magic Breakfast', browse by category, or select another charity close to your heart
- Ensure you're signed in to your Savoo account and click 'Support this charity' on the page of your choice
- Begin using our discount codes and deals to save at your favourite stores
- Check out your account to see how much you've raised so far every time you place an order through Savoo!
Learn more about Magic Breakfast
Magic Breakfast's goal is to be part of the solution when it comes to the growing number of hungry children in the U.K. Pre-pandemic numbers of hungry children were bad, sitting at 1.7 million at risk of hunger. However, it has risen to 2.7 million (2022) and 4 million (2023). This number is unacceptable and should sit at zero. Magic Breakfast works with schools to make sure children are fed, therefore improving their behaviour, mood, health, and retention of what's been taught in lessons.
How they support: Their Impact on Schools
The Magic Breakfast website houses its case studies, where you can see all of the positive impacts they have had in schools nationwide. The charity has received praise from headteachers regarding how they have helped improve their students' mood, attendance, and motivation. Schools such as The Forest Academy have quoted that after the introduction of Magic Breakfast, it has "improved pupil progress dramatically over the first year" and that "children are happy and keen to come to school".
Ways you can help: Campaign for more support
Campaigning for more fundraising, awareness and government support for Magic Breakfast is a fantastic way to help the organisation. Ask your MP to support the School Breakfast Bill, become a Youth Campaigner, or spread the word on social media.
Other ways to donate: Donate to fund a Magic Breakfast
Donating, either as a one-off or monthly, is a great way to ensure that the charity can provide breakfast to children in need. Donations start from £4.55 (covering 1 month's worth of breakfasts and support) and go up to £100 (covering 357 breakfasts and support). Whatever you decide to donate, plenty of children can eat breakfast and have a great day at school because of your selfless act.
190 High Holborn
020 7836 5434
Raise donations for Magic Breakfast at our top stores
- Pets at Home
- early learning centre
- John Lewis
- Marks & Spencer
- First Choice
- The Hut
- Dorothy Perkins
- New Look
- Karen Millen
- H Samuel
- Ernest Jones
- Sleep and Snooze
- Hotel Chocolat
- Holland and Barrett
- The Body Shop
- SPORTS DIRECT
- BT Broadband
- In The Style
- Pizza Hut
- Hive Home
- Mindful Chef
- Amazon Prime Video & Music
- Bamboo Clothing
- Home Essentials
- Papa John's
- Bloom and Wild
- JD Sports
- Raging Bull