How to Save Money at Boots this Mother's Day
Save on healthy gifts at Boots for Mother’s Day
This Mother’s Day, give your mum a gift that’ll make her feel good inside and out from Boots. For the health-conscious mamas out there shopping at Boots is a no-brainer. Browse the health and beauty sections for her favourite protein shakes, couture lipstick, beauty essentials and much more! With sales constantly changing, you’ll have no trouble staying within your budget and finding mum the ideal gift.
How to save at Boots for Mother’s Day
- Get extra savings just for using your phone. Download the Boots App for an additional 15% off your first order when using the mobile app.
- Check out the Boots Offers page for extra tips on how to save, whether it be exclusive offers on select products or bundling certain items together.
- Sign up for the Boots Advantage card for even better savings! With this loyalty programme, you will earn four points for every £1 spent and can trade in points for extra discounts and savings.
- Look carefully while you shop, deals are hidden everywhere! Check out the complimentary gifts page for exclusive deals.
For even more savings, check out the latest Boots discount codes.
Boots Mother’s Day 2021 deals
Boots is one of the most long-standing retailers in Britain. Originally a pharmaceutical chain, the company expanded to include other health and beauty products, quickly becoming one of the most popular go-to shops. With a huge range of beauty products from top brands such as No.7, Hude Beauty, YSL and Lancome - your sure to find mum the perfect gift! Although Boots hasn’t posted this year’s Mother’s Day sale, we can expect something similar to last year.
- In 2020 Boots offered £10 off all fragrances - perfect to restock mum’s perfume collection.
- We all know purchasing products separately will cost more. So make sure to check out the Value Packs page where preselected items and bundled together for a lower rate.
- If you’re shopping for mum on a budget take a look at the Boots sale section. You’ll be sure to find a wide variety of products on sale up to 50% off.
- If you’re hoping to get mum new skincare products, take a look at No.7 3 for 2 page and get her a whole nightly regimen.
More ways to save with Boots
You don’t have to leap through any hoops to get free shipping at Boots. Simply make a purchase of £30 or more, you’ll be able to opt-in for free delivery and save those £4 and bag a lipgloss for yourself.
Student discounts If you’ve already signed up for the Advantage card then you’re off to a good start. As if the savings couldn’t get any better, Boots offers a student discount. Make sure to list yourself as a student on your Advantage account for an extra 10% off.
Check the banner Make sure to look at the banners on the top of the webpage as there are always top deals and promo codes listed. In the past, we’ve found offers such as Boots Big Pay Day Drop!
How to make a return or exchange at Boots
Boots can accept returns or exchanges within 35 days of purchase, should you change your mind about your purchase. Returns can be made in-store with the receipt and original packaging or can be made online using the Royal Mail returns portal. The following products cannot be returned if they have been opened: medicines, food, personalized gifts, and cosmetics. Unfortunately, if any points had been accrued with this purchase they will be removed from the account.
How to use a Boots discount code
First, copy the code from the Savoo site then pick out the beauty products you would like to purchase. Once you have added them to your cart click on the cart icon to checkout. Enter your Savoo voucher code into the “Got a Promo Code?" box and click “Apply Code." Then complete your order as normal.