How to save money at Hawes & Curtis this Black Friday
Save up to £120 on luxury 1913 Italian suits this Black Friday
Get up to £120 off 1913 Italian suits at Hawes & Curtis and freshen up your wardrobe for work or a special occasion during their unmissable Black Friday sale. Made from superfine wool, the suits look just as good as they feel, and you can snag incredible discounts just by waiting for the Black Friday sale. Browse their beautifully designed and crafted men’s and women’s collection for more fantastic markdowns this November.
How to save at Hawes & Curtis on Black Friday
- Buy essential white formal shirts with up to £29 off. Mix and match based on your personal style.
- Return your order and get a full refund thanks to the extension to the returns policy. This applies to all purchases made since March 2020. Simply follow the guidelines. If you purchased your item online, you can only return via post.
- Sign up for the Hawes & Curtis newsletter to be the first to know when the Black Friday offers go live. Find out about new arrivals as well as sales directly to your inbox. Plus, get a 10% off discount code to use on your next order.
Hawes & Curtis Black Friday 2020 deals
Each year, Hawes & Curtis host incredible Black Friday deals, and you can bet there will be jaw-dropping offers for this year’s sale. From expertly crafted coats and luxury suits to casual shirts and elegant blouses, you can expect to find spectacular savings across their menswear and womenswear.
While they haven’t announced what customers can expect on 27th November, it will most likely be similar to what they offered in 2019. Here’s what customers enjoyed during last year’s sale:
- Save up to £30 on Christmas gifts, including pocket squares, bow ties, silk scarves, cufflinks, and more.
- Find up to £30 off statement party shirts. Their signature Curtis shirts feature high collars, statement prints, bright colours, and unique details.
- Buy work shirts for up to £19 off. Their shirts for women come in various colours and patterns in a flattering silhouette.
More ways to save at Hawes & Curtis
Check the clearance section
The clearance section is always worth checking out to see if any pieces you’re looking for got a price markdown. It’s located at the far right on the navigation bar and offers discounts on items for men and women, including clothes, suits, accessories and more.
Enjoy a student discount
Enjoy 15% off by registering with StudentBeans or YouthID to verify your student status. This applies to young adults ages 16 to 26 or if you’re an apprentice. With all the additional fees that come with being a student, it’s nice to be able to treat yourself to new clothes at a discounted price.
Purchase three men’s shirts for £90
Grab deals on many pieces including formal, business casual, and smart casual men’s shirts. Purchase three of these for £90. Women can also enjoy a discount on satin blouses and stylish shirts when they purchase two for £50.
How to use a voucher code
Simply find the Hawes & Curtis discount code on Savoo, the Hawes & Curtis website, or their newsletter. Copy and paste it in the redemption box at checkout. If the discount automatically applies, proceed to final payment as usual.
Why isn’t it working?
Try checking to see if it has expired. If it has, try another code. If it hasn’t, make sure you’re pasting it in the correct box and that there isn’t a requirement to redeem the discount, such as a minimum purchase amount.
How to contact customer services
If you need to get in touch with Hawes & Curtis’ customer service, you can do so by live chatting online or emailing them at firstname.lastname@example.org. Unfortunately, their phone lines are currently closed due to the pandemic.