How to save at House of Fraser this Father's Day
Check out House of Fraser’s top picks for your dad
Searching for just the right gift to show your dad how much you appreciate him? Find curated picks for your dad from House of Fraser on its Father’s Day gift idea page. Not only will you find some of the hottest items House of Fraser offers for men, but many of them are also discounted to save you money on your Father’s Day gift shopping. To save even more on your order and stick to your budget, use the Sort By feature to sort items in the House of Fraser Father’s Day sale by price.
How to save at House of Fraser on Father’s Day
- Sign up for Recognition Rewards to earn points on all your purchases at House of Fraser, including anything you spend on Dad for Father’s Day. Check your points balance online. Every 500 points equals £5 that you can put toward your Father’s Day purchase or a future order.
- Once you land on the House of Fraser website, check the 'Sale' bar at the top of the page to find the best, most current ways to save. This is where House of Fraser lets you know about multi-buy sales, 50% off sales, and more. Click the 'Shop Now' link for the deal you want to start shopping.
- Browse the 'Men’s 50% off Lockdown Sale' to find discounted items that Dad’s sure to love. From apparel to watches and other accessories, there are pages and pages of items that you can get for up to ½ off.
Unlock even more unmissable House of Fraser discount codes and deals plus great saving tips to ensure you make a huge saving everytime you shop online.
House of Fraser Father’s Day 2021 deals
House of Fraser started as a small drapery shop in 1849 but transformed into what it is today close to 100 years later. Today, House of Fraser is a more global brand with a strong in-store and online presence, selling everything from women’s clothing to home storage products.
It’s still too early to tell what House of Fraser has in store for Father’s Day. However, based on previous Father’s Day sales, we can expect to see some discounted order add-ons perfect for Dad, plus deals on men’s apparel and accessories. Here are a few deals from past years:
- Buy at least £50 of beauty items, and get a grooming kit for men worth £62 for just £10.
- Get free Click & Collect delivery for orders over £30 and free standard delivery for orders over £50.
- Shop the last-minute Father’s Day sale the week before the big day and save up to 50% on select items.
More ways to save with House of Fraser
Get a 10% student discount to shop with - As a member of Voucher Code Student, you can save 10% on every purchase at House of Fraser. If you’re not a member yet, go here to sign up.
Subscribe to savings with the House of Fraser newsletter - House of Fraser loads its free email newsletter with exclusive sales, promo codes, and other helpful information to bring you savings with every order in-store or on its website. Sign up by entering you email address in the footer of the website, and indicate whether you’d like the men or women newsletter (or sign up for both!).
Find sales in every House of Fraser category - Head to any category of items on the House of Fraser website, and the company will let you know where to find deals with an easy-to-see banner. Each category includes sale items. Just click the banner to see what’s currently discounted, and use the price filters to narrow down your search even more.
What is the return policy for House of Fraser?
Not 100% satisfied with your Father’s Day purchase? Return the items you bought online to House of Fraser within 28 days to get a full refund. Be sure to include your proof of purchase with your return.
Why isn’t my House of Fraser discount code working?
To use a voucher code on your order, go to your shopping bag and enter the code in the promo code box. Once you hit “Apply" you should instantly see your savings. If not, make sure you copied the code correctly from the newsletter or Savoo. Then, check that the code is still valid and has not expired. If you’re still having trouble, reach out to House of Fraser customer service.
How to contact House of Fraser customer service
House of Fraser’s website includes a FAQ section that could help you get answers to common questions. However, you can still contact the company by mail or through an online contact form to address your questions or concerns.