How to save at Sainsbury's this Easter
Enjoy eggcellent Easter deals at Sainsbury’s
For all your Easter needs, from home decor to chocolates for your little ones’ baskets, Sainsbury is your go-to this year. Enjoy Easter gifts and lunch essentials like a bundle of hot cross buns fresh from the oven or a succulent roast lamb leg for the whole family to enjoy, and have fresh ingredients delivered to your door. Sainsbury’s has all your Easter essentials stocked and available for delivery; it couldn’t get more convenient! Keep an eye out for multibuy offers and discounts. Don’t forget to check out the latest Sainsbury’s discount codes at Savoo for even more seasonal savings.
How to save at Sainsbury’s this Easter
- Sign up for the rewards programme with the newly designed Nectar. The latest version has more ways to rack up points. It automatically keeps track of your past purchases and tailors upcoming offers to meet your preferences.
- Always start with checking the offers page. Once in the offers tab, you can then shop by category or by price. It’s the simplest solution to streamline your shopping experience.
- Sign up for the delivery pass if you haven’t already. Save up to £126 a year in delivery fees. If your delivery pass isn’t covered by what you save, Sainsbury will send you a voucher for the difference. Choose between an Anytime Pass and a Midweek Pass—the Midweek Pass is the cheaper of both options and you get amazing benefits.
Sainsbury’s Easter 2021 deals
Helping you live well for less has always been the Sainsbury’s mission. Established in 1869 and becoming the largest grocery retailer in 1922, the company has continued their tradition of making quality products available to all consumers for over a hundred years. Keep all your Easter traditions going strong with their wide range of products and discounts. Here’s what to expect from this year’s Easter promotions:
- Look for the red “Offer" sticker on various items while you browse online. When you see one, make sure to check under the product name to see what you will be saving.
- Use the filters to your advantage. Once you search for Easter treats, you can filter the items so that only products with an active offer will appear.
- Sort everything by price and set it to show lowest to highest price. It works on everything, including the on offer products.
More ways to save at Sainsbury’s for Easter
Click and collect for free
Try click and collect if you don’t want to pay for delivery. Order your items for free pick up. With over 2400 locations, the click and collect option is a wonderful way to save on delivery fees.
Price match guarantee
Shop over 200 of Sainsbury’s own brand products price matched to Aldi and stock your cupboards with favourite brands like McVities and Bold for a lower price. Simply look for the Aldi-Price Match icon.
Price lock for eight weeks
Look for the red and yellow padlock price lock icon in the corner of the product image. The products’ price won’t go up for eight weeks, although it may go down. You can even shop in the price locked section, ensuring that you get fantastically low prices.
How to contact customer service
Customer service is ready to help, although there may be a wait time as they are receiving a higher volume of calls than normal. Contact them Monday to Sunday from 8am to 11pm. Fill out the form on the website to find the correct department you wish to get in touch with and the corresponding phone number will appear.
How to use a Sainsbury’s voucher
Start on Savoo and select the code you would like to use. Copy it and then go to Sainsbury’s website and add everything on your Easter shopping list to the cart. Click on the cart icon to check out. Enter the Savoo voucher code into the “Enter Offer Code" box and click “Apply." Watch the total go down as confirmation for the code application. Complete your order as normal.