Back to School Essentials - How to Save Money at Shoe Zone
Shop 20% off Select Shoes at Shoe Zone for Back to School
Shop at Shoe Zone for all your kid’s needs when it comes to back to school shopping; with an extra 20% off select shoes, you’ll be glad you did! It’s that time of year where you take your children shopping and see how much they’ve grown since the last school year. They’ll need new trainers, wellies and all kinds of school accessories. Luckily, Shoe Zone has it all with everyday low prices.
How to Save at Shoe Zone for Back to School
- Shop the extra 20% off kids shoe sale, just in time for heading back to the classroom. Make sure to use the filters and select “Offers" when shopping in the children’s shoe section. This will make sure that you are only seeing pairs that are 20% off.
- Check out the Offers page where you’ll be able to shop last chance, sale and special offers. Simply use the filters on the left to select if you’re shopping for a little boy or girl to get the best results.
- Look at the Save page or keep an eye out for the red tag in the right corner of product pictures that marks an item as a “save" product. These pairs will be specially discounted. Last year there were tons of kids trainers and wellies in the save section.
Shoe Zone Back to School 2021 Deals
With almost 450 stores in the UK and an expansive collection on their online store, Shoe Zone has been the go-to shop for all your footwear-related style needs. The store proudly keeps its prices low at an average of only £10 per pair. In addition to finding some new kicks, the brand has all the fashionable school accessories your child will need and only starting at £2.49.
Back to school deals you can expect from Shoe Zone:
- Shop school accessories starting at £2.49. We know your kid needs more than just shoes to start the school year off right. Shoe Zone has backpacks, lunch bags, socks and other warming layers.
- Check the 2 for £10 section and snag two pairs of trainers for the price of one! What’s better than getting your growing child two new pairs for school? Not breaking the bank as you do so.
- Activate your UNiDAYS account to get a student discount of 10% off all purchases. We know back to school shopping isn’t just for the children. University students can get discounts at Shoe Zone, just make sure you have your account set up before check out.
More Ways to Save With Shoe Zone for Back to School
Join the Shoe Zone club
Join the Show Zone club to get £5 off your next order of £25! Once you sign up you’ll receive a birthday gift, an anniversary gift, free tracking on all orders, free delivery on all orders and exclusive emails with sale alerts. You’ve got nothing to lose by signing up, so hop to it.
Check out the competition page on the Shoe Zone website and make sure to enter for a chance to win. Winnings change for each competition, however, past participants have won up to £300 in Shoe Zone gift certificates.
How to contact customer service
Should you have any issues with an order or have any questions, make sure to check the FAQs page. There are plenty of answers that could solve your problem. If after consulting this page you still need assistance, customer service is ready to help. Give them a call at 0116 222 3113. The office is open Monday through Thursday from 8:00 am to 8:00 pm, Friday from 8:00 am to 6:00 pm, and Saturday and Sunday from 9:00 am to 4:45 pm. If it is after hours or if you prefer to email them, use email@example.com.
How to use a shoe zone discount code
Select the promo that you would like to use from Savoo, then click “Get Deal." Continue to the Shoe Zone website. Add everything you need to go back to school in style to your cart and then head to check out. The discount will already be applied to your total. Continue to checkout as normal.
For even more saving check out our main Shoe Zone discount codes page. We've also created a host of Back to School pages for a range of top brands like Start-Rite Shoes, Clarks, Kickers, My Nametags, Sports Direct, Wilko, Tesco, WHSmithand many more.