- Acorns has cared for hundreds of ill children and supported hundreds of families, including those who are bereaved.
- It costs Acorns £27,000 every day to run its care and support services.
- The charity relies on fundraising and generous donations from the local community for the bulk of this amount. By signing up to Savoo and selecting Acorns Children’s Hospice as your charity, they will receive free donations every time you shop online.
How to raise free donations for Acorns Children's Hospice
- Sign up to Savoo for free to start saving money and raising free donations
- Click 'Support a Charity' to browse our charity directory
- Search for Acorns Children's Hospice, browse by category, or select another charity close to your heart
- Ensure you're signed in to your Savoo account and click 'Support this charity' on the page of your choice
- Begin using our discount codes and deals to save at your favourite stores
- Check out your account to see how much you've raised so far every time you place an order through Savoo!
Learn more about Acorns Children's Hospice
Acorns Children's Hospice is a prominent U.K. charity dedicated to providing essential care and support to children and young people with life-limiting or life-threatening conditions and their families. With a mission to enhance the quality of life for these individuals, Acorns operates a network of hospices across the Midlands region, offering respite care, end-of-life care, and a range of specialised medical services tailored to each child's unique needs. Additionally, Acorns offers emotional and practical support to families, helping them navigate the challenges of caring for a seriously ill child. This charity plays a crucial role in improving the well-being of children facing severe health challenges and alleviating the burdens faced by their families.
How they support: Making every day count
Acorns Children’s Hospice works hard across its three hospices around the U.K. to provide a happy, healthy, homely environment where seriously ill and life-limited children can be treated and cared for. In the past year, the charity has cared for 732 children and supported 945 families across the West Midlands. The charity upholds these six values to make sure that they are providing the best possible care to children and their families:
Ways you can help: Donate to Acorns Children’s Hospice
One of the easiest and quickest ways to support Acorns Children’s Hospital is to donate any amount possible. The charity needs dedicated teams of experts and specialists to help look after the hundreds of babies, children and young people that it gets across its three hospices based in Worchester, Birmingham and Walsall. If you were to donate:
- £6: This would cover the cost of two meals for a child in one of the hospices
- £15: This could fund an oxygen cylinder to help a child’s breathing
- £20: This could fund the equipment that their nurses need to provide care in a child’s home
Other ways to donate: Leave a gift in your will
If this charity holds a special place in your heart and you want to make sure that life-threatened and life-limited children and young people are cared for after you pass, we recommend that you leave a gift in your will for Acorns Children’s Hospice.
Wills are easy to make and your gift will help to safeguard the care of the future generation of children. You can get a free ‘Gifts in Wills’ guide from the charity to help you understand what difference your gift can make, as well as further information. Get in contact with the Legacy team today to get that sorted.
Drakes Court, Wythall
01564 825 037
Raise donations for Acorns Children's Hospice at our top stores
- Pets at Home
- early learning centre
- John Lewis
- Marks & Spencer
- First Choice
- The Hut
- Dorothy Perkins
- New Look
- Karen Millen
- H Samuel
- Ernest Jones
- Sleep and Snooze
- Hotel Chocolat
- Holland and Barrett
- The Body Shop
- SPORTS DIRECT
- BT Broadband
- In The Style
- Pizza Hut
- Hive Home
- Mindful Chef
- Amazon Prime Video & Music
- Bamboo Clothing
- Home Essentials
- Papa John's
- Bloom and Wild
- JD Sports
- Raging Bull