- Since 1897, Blue Cross have been working hard to ensure all pets can enjoy a healthy and happy life, allowing more people to experience the joy of owning and welcoming a pet into their family.
- Blue Cross have been providing specialist care, services and support for pets and people throughout their lives together for over 125 years.
- They're working towards achieving this goal by offering a range of specialist care, services and support for both people and pets.
- Blue Cross cares for thousands of vulnerable pets annually, in the form of vet care, rehoming, behaviour & training, advice, and more!
How to raise free donations for Blue Cross
- Register for a free Savoo account to start saving money and raising free donations
- Click 'Support a Charity' to browse our charity directory
- Search for 'Blue Cross', browse by category, or select another charity close to your heart
- Ensure you're signed in to your Savoo account and click 'Support this charity' on the page of your choice
- Begin using our discount codes and deals to save at your favourite stores
- Check out your account to see how much you've raised so far in support of vulnerable animals every time you place an order through Savoo!
Learn more about Blue Cross and how you can support the charity
Whether you have some online shopping to do and want to find out more about raising free donations for charities through Savoo, or an avid animal-lover looking for more ways to support Blue Cross - there are so many ways to get involved and support vulnerable pets for less.
How your Blue Cross donations can help
- £2 a day could help towards keeping a cat warm and safe at a Blue Cross centres
- £20 could help towards funding basic hoof care for horses in need of rehoming
- £136 could provide routine vet treatment for a abandoned dog during their time with Blue Cross
What Blue Cross achieved with the help of your donations in 2022
- 24,196 pets helped by Veterinary Services at our hospitals and clinics
- 3,997 pets helped by Rehoming Services
- 17,362 pets helped by our Pet Bereavement Support Service
Blue Cross rehoming - welcome a Blue Cross dog or cat into your home
While donations are vital for keeping animals in the care of Blue Cross healthy and happy, opening up your home to an animal in need is a fantastic way giving a loving animal the chance of a new life.
Experience the joy of pet ownership by welcoming a loving companion into your home, currently cared for by the Blue Cross.
Head to the Blue Cross website, and if you find a match for you, begin the rehoming process!
Find a Blue Cross 'near me'
There are so many reasons to visit your local Blue Cross branch to support the charity or get involved! Whether you want to make your way to your local rehoming centre to pick up your new furry friend, seek cost-effective vet services or pet food banks, or head to your local Blue Cross charity shop as an alternative way to donate - use the locator tool.
Shilton Road, Burford
0300 777 1897
Raise donations for Blue Cross at our top stores
- Pets at Home
- early learning centre
- John Lewis
- Marks & Spencer
- First Choice
- The Hut
- Dorothy Perkins
- New Look
- Karen Millen
- H Samuel
- Ernest Jones
- Sleep and Snooze
- Hotel Chocolat
- Holland and Barrett
- The Body Shop
- SPORTS DIRECT
- BT Broadband
- In The Style
- Pizza Hut
- Ted Baker
- Hive Home
- Mindful Chef
- Amazon Prime Video & Music
- Bamboo Clothing
- Home Essentials
- Papa John's
- Bloom and Wild
- JD Sports
- Raging Bull