- As the UK’s largest feline welfare charity, Cats Protection dedicates its resources to ensuring that cats all over the UK are protected, cared for and understood by everyone. With the help of the community and supporters, as well as Cats Protection employees and volunteers, the charity has improved the lives of millions of cats - ultimately aiming to alter how people view, understand and care for our feline friends.
- Cats Protection helps an average of 166,000 cats and kittens every year, and roughly 500 cats every single day. Since being founded in 1927, Cats Protected have helped to rehome over 1.5 million cats, giving them the new and loving home they deserve.
- Cats Protection offers a wealth of services, such as homing cats who have found themselves in the charity’s care, encouraging and supporting the neutering of cats with the aim of reaching a healthy cat population size across the UK, and providing educational resources to improve people’s understanding of cats.
- Cats Protection also supports their communities, for example through their Paws Protect fostering service, which offers a lifeline to those experiencing domestic abuse by caring for their cats until they are able to reunite, and the free Paws to Listen grief support service, which provides emotional support and practical information for those struggling to cope with the loss of a cat.
How to raise free donations for Cats Protection
- Register for a free Savoo account to start saving money and raising free donations
- Click 'Support a Charity' to browse our charity directory
- Search for 'Cats Protection', browse by category, or select another charity close to your heart
- Ensure you're signed in to your Savoo account and click 'Support this charity' on the page of your choice
- Begin using our discount codes and deals to save at your favourite stores
- Check out your account to see how much you've raised so far every time you place an order through Savoo!
Learn more about Cats Protection and how you can support the charity
Whether you have some online shopping to do and want to find out more about raising free donations for charities through Savoo, an avid animal-lover looking for more ways to support Cats Protection, thinking about welcoming your own feline friend into your life or in need of Cats Protection support & services yourself - there are so many ways to get involved and seek more information.
The charity has simple and clear objectives to help cats:
- Homing - Finding good homes for cats in need
- Neutering - Supporting and encouraging the neutering of cats
- Education and Information - Improving people’s understanding of cats and their care
Find a 'Cats Protection near me' to visit a branch, centre or a Cats Protection charity shop
Use the 'Find us' tab on the Cats Protection website to find your closest branch run by the Cats Protection volunteers, who dedicate their time to helping cats in need. Whether you want to open your home to a new furry feline friend in need of adopting, support your local branch with donations, volunteer your own time, or anything else - speak to the friendly team at your local branch.
When you shop at the Cats Protection charity shop, you'll be helping to raise money for the cats in need. Whether you're treating a feline-loving friend to a Cats Protection gift or simply picking up some care essentials for your own cat or new arrival, it's a great way to put some extra money into the charity!
Donate money to Cats Protection
Cats Protection relies on public donations to continue their fantastic work caring for cats and kittens all across the UK. Whether you can afford to make a regular monthly donation or a single one-off donation, every little helps. To get an idea of just how much of an impact your donations have on the charity, here are some stats:
- £5 could feed 1 cat in Cats Protection care for 25 days.
- £10 could cover the cost of both a flea and worming treatment to treat and prevent parasites.
- £20 could cover the cost of 1 cat to have a second veterinary exam for follow-up or ongoing care.
However, if you can't afford to donate to Cats Protection, there are so many other ways you can support the charity. By registering with Savoo, you can raise free donations for cats protections simply by shopping online and saving money with our discount codes and deals.
Save money with Cats Protection neutering vouchers
As one of their fundamental objectives, Cats Protection recognising the importance of neutering cats to ensure every cat has a safe and loving home. If you're struggling with the costs of vet bills and neutering your cat, you may be able to get support with costs from the charity. Take a look at Cat Protection's regional neutering campaigns to see if you're eligible for free, £5 or £10 offers in your area!
If you don't need support from the charity, don't forget to help raise free donations for Cats Protection so they can continue to offer initiatives like these.
National Cat Centre, Chelwood Gate, Haywards Heath
Raise donations for Cats Protection at our top stores
- Pets at Home
- early learning centre
- John Lewis
- Marks & Spencer
- First Choice
- The Hut
- Dorothy Perkins
- New Look
- Karen Millen
- H Samuel
- Ernest Jones
- Sleep and Snooze
- Hotel Chocolat
- Holland and Barrett
- The Body Shop
- SPORTS DIRECT
- BT Broadband
- In The Style
- Pizza Hut
- Ted Baker
- Hive Home
- Mindful Chef
- Amazon Prime Video & Music
- Bamboo Clothing
- Home Essentials
- Papa John's
- Bloom and Wild
- JD Sports
- Raging Bull