- Children with Cancer UK is the leading national children’s charity dedicated to childhood cancer.
- Its mission is to improve survival rates and the quality of survival in young cancer patients and to find ways to prevent cancer in the future.
- Since 1988, Children with Cancer UK has funded over 300 childhood cancer research projects. By supporting the charity, you will be helping to fund life-saving childhood cancer research and help every child survive their cancer diagnosis.By signing up to Savoo and selecting Children with Cancer UK as your charity, they will receive free donations every time you shop online.
How to raise free donations for Children with Cancer UK
- Sign up to Savoo for free to start saving money and raising free donations
- Click 'Support a Charity' to browse our charity directory
- Search for ‘Children with Cancer UK', browse by category, or select another charity close to your heart
- Ensure you're signed in to your Savoo account and click 'Support this charity' on the page of your choice
- Begin using our discount codes and deals to save at your favourite stores
- Check out your account to see how much you've raised so far every time you place an order through Savoo!
Learn more about Children with Cancer UK
Facts you may not know:
- Every day in the U.K., 12 children and young people are diagnosed with cancer.
- Childhood cancers are different to the cancers that occur in adults – they occur in different parts of the body and respond differently to treatment – dedicated research is needed.
- Only around 2% of all cancer research funding in the UK is spent on childhood cancer. That’s why Children with Cancer UK fund vital life-saving research into childhood cancer.
You can show your support for Children with Cancer UK in so many ways, ranging from taking part in a challenge to organising an event.
How they support: Funding welfare projects
The charity is working on raising awareness of childhood cancer in order for us all to protect current and future generations. The charity also funds welfare projects in order to support families throughout the process of treatment, as it is often the case that children need to spend time away from home, which can be lonely and traumatic.
Ways you can help: Be aware of key dates
By keeping these dates in your diary, you’ll remember to spread awareness about the charity’s cause and help it to raise more funds:
- 4 February -World Cancer Day
- March - Brain Tumour Awareness Month
- First Sunday in June – National Cancer Survivors Day
- September – Childhood Cancer Awareness Month
Other ways to donate: Take part in an event or run your own
If you are a sporting fan, then Children with Cancer UK has a variety of challenge events to choose from. By taking on a challenge, you'll help fund vital childhood cancer research that can help more children survive their diagnosis.
If you have a specific event you would like to do, then you can “Organise your own event". The team at Children with Cancer UK will be on hand to support and help you deliver an unforgettable event and raise funds to save the lives of children with cancer.
There are many other ways that you can help to fund Children with Cancer UK’s vital work. You can simply sign up to become a regular monthly donor or make a one-off payment via its website. All you have to do to make a donation is click here.
51 Great Ormond Street
0800 222 9000
Raise donations for Children with Cancer UK at our top stores
- Pets at Home
- early learning centre
- John Lewis
- Marks & Spencer
- First Choice
- The Hut
- Dorothy Perkins
- New Look
- Karen Millen
- H Samuel
- Ernest Jones
- Sleep and Snooze
- Hotel Chocolat
- Holland and Barrett
- The Body Shop
- SPORTS DIRECT
- BT Broadband
- In The Style
- Pizza Hut
- Ted Baker
- Hive Home
- Mindful Chef
- Amazon Prime Video & Music
- Bamboo Clothing
- Home Essentials
- Papa John's
- Bloom and Wild
- JD Sports
- Raging Bull