- NCT's vision is a world where parents are valued and supported to build a strong society; there is no job more important than being a parent. The first 1,000 days are crucial to later life chances.
- Being a parent can be challenging and isolating too. NCT supports thousands of new and expectant parents. They share knowledge, make friends and come together to campaign for change.
- The charity helps 250,000 parents every year through trusted information via their website, support line and expert-led antenatal and parenting courses. Their network of 10,000 volunteers and 900 qualified specialist workers reach over half a million parents at local groups, activities and courses.
How to raise free donations for NCT
- Register for a free Savoo account to start saving money and raising free donations
- Click 'Support a Charity' to browse our charity directory
- Search for 'NCT', browse by category, or select another charity close to your heart
- Ensure you're signed in to your Savoo account and click 'Support this charity' on the page of your choice
- Begin using our discount codes and deals to save at your favourite stores
- Check out your account to see how much you've raised so far in support of new parents every time you place an order through Savoo!
Learn more about NCT and how you can support the charity
For over 60 years, NCT has been the trusted charity that helps new parents. It needs your help to continue into the future, and you can raise free donations for the charity every time you shop through Savoo using our money-saving discount codes and deals. As well as that, you can support NCT by becoming a member, donating or volunteering.
While support is appreciated all year round, here are crucial periods for NCT and a great time to get involved by increasing awareness for these vital events:
- May 1st to 7th - Maternal Mental Health Awareness week
- May 5th - International Midwife Day
- August 1st to 7th - Breastfeeding Awareness Week
How your free donations impact NCT
- £5 will help Parents feel less isolated when they meet and share stories and a small donation could help cover the meeting costs for those in need.
- 80% of women stop breastfeeding before they want to. NCT Infant feeding support line could help someone with early support and the average cost of a call is £14. This free service receives no Government funding.
- Sometimes raising a baby is not straightforward. £25 could help to train a volunteer breastfeeding peer supporter or maternal mental health parent supporter. Over 85% of parents feel better about parenting through NCT peer-support services.
NCT's antenatal classes and postnatal courses are one of the most popular support services offered by the charity, supporting over 70,000 expectant and new parents every year.
Aided by knowledge, support, guidance and a safe space or community, NCT empowers new parents with the confidence, preparation and understanding they need to tackle the challenges that come with parenting.
With your support raising free donations for NCT the charity can continue to offer these classes to parents in need.
30 Euston Square
0300 330 0700
Raise donations for NCT at our top stores
- Pets at Home
- early learning centre
- John Lewis
- Marks & Spencer
- First Choice
- The Hut
- Dorothy Perkins
- New Look
- Karen Millen
- H Samuel
- Ernest Jones
- Sleep and Snooze
- Hotel Chocolat
- Holland and Barrett
- The Body Shop
- SPORTS DIRECT
- BT Broadband
- In The Style
- Pizza Hut
- Ted Baker
- Hive Home
- Mindful Chef
- Amazon Prime Video & Music
- Bamboo Clothing
- Home Essentials
- Papa John's
- Bloom and Wild
- JD Sports
- Raging Bull