How to save money at Notino this Mother's Day
Save up to 10% on perfume and beauty supplies from Notino
Is your mum a fan of perfumes and cosmetics? The Notino Mother’s Day sale is coming and will be a great time to find quality beauty products at a fraction of the price. Shop items from top beauty brands like Dolce & Gabbana, Versace, Yves Saint Laurent, and more. Relaxing gifts like scented candles or bath products might also be a nice touch on her special day. People always remember how you make them feel, and the lovely fragrances and beauty kits from Notino are sure to make your mum feel fantastic. Check Savoo for even more Notino discount codes and extra ways to save on your next purchase.
How to save at Notino on Mother’s Day
- Enjoy up to 70% off on the sales page. Along with Notino’s bigger monthly promotions, look out for limited weekly promotions on perfumes. You’ll even get a free gift with some promotions, just look out for the free gift sticker.
- Save big on fragrances and beauty essentials your mum will love in the clearance section. Here, you can find limited-edition products and seasonal products at their lowest prices. If you know what you’re looking for, their selection might leave you pleasantly surprised.
- The outlet section is another way to find cheap Mother’s Day gifts, but this option is somewhat of a double-edged sword. Items in this section either have damaged packaging or have been lightly used in a photoshoot. While the quality of the product itself is unaffected, you might have to dress up its appearance depending on its condition.
Notino Mother’s Day 2021 offers
Notino is one of the largest online retailers of perfume and makeup, with a large selection of over 55,000 top brand fragrances and beauty bag essentials, so you can bet you’ll find what you’re looking for while discovering new potential favourites. Because Notino claims to have some of the lowest prices on the market, additional discounts and promotions for major shopping days are few and far between.
- Notino Mother’s Day 2021 deals haven’t been released yet, but in the past, keen bargain hunters bagged 10% off select Mother’s Day gifts. Expect women’s fragrances, skincare and cosmetics, hair care and beauty gift sets to go on sale.
More ways to save at Notino
Create a Notino account
When you create a Notino account, you’ll get special offers and upcoming sales right to your email inbox. Plus, look forward to giveaways and the lowdown on new arrivals. Look out for insider info on the best Notino Mother’s Day deals to bag the best deals before the crowds.
Keep an eye on Notino’s Freebies section to score extra products when shopping. Brands like Vichy throw in extra night cream when spending over £30 on their products. Select brands also offer free delivery when spending over £35 on their products.
Follow on social media
While Notino has Facebook and Twitter accounts, we suggest following the Instagram account as it’s the only Notino social channel actively maintained. With a Stories section dedicated to Sales, future promotions should be posted there. Their Instagram photo stream is also a great place to find Mother’s Day gift ideas.
Does Notino offer a Military Discount?
No, they do not. Outside of clearance items, outlet items, and seasonal promotions, Notino does not offer any kind of a military discount. In case you were wondering, Notino also does not offer student discounts on any of their products.
What’s the returns policy at Notino?
Notino has a 90-day return policy for all unused goods. For more information on their return policy, Notino suggests emailing them at email@example.com. You can also call them at 02 03 769 2779.
Why isn’t my Notino discount code working?
- Promo codes are case sensitive. Make sure you’re typing them exactly as they are spelled or the code will not activate.
- All items in your basket must qualify for the promotion or your promo code will not activate.
- Make sure you use the code within the promotional period. Once codes are expired, discounts can no longer be applied.
How to contact Notino customer service
For questions about your order, voucher codes, or even advice on what products to buy, you can reach Notino at 02 03 769 2779. Their support hours are Monday through Friday from 8am to 4pm. Emailing them at firstname.lastname@example.org is another way to get the help you need.