£5 off First Ride at Uber
Save on Technology Offerings at Uber
Cashless Payment Transport at Uber
Save on Investor Relations at Uber
Gift Cards from £25 at Uber
Business at Uber
Special Offers and Discounts with Uber's Newsletter Sign Up
Popular Uber Discount Codes
|£5 off First Ride at Uber
|23 Feb, 2024
|Used 359 Times
|Save on Technology Offerings at Uber
|23 Feb, 2024
|Used 9 Times
|Cashless Payment Transport at Uber
|23 Feb, 2024
|Used 40 Times
|Save on Investor Relations at Uber
|23 Feb, 2024
|Used 5 Times
|Gift Cards from £25 at Uber
|23 Feb, 2024
|Used 62 Times
From time to time Uber releases discount codes, and the best place to find them is right here at Savoo. When new Uber promo codes are added we'll have them listed for you, saving you time and money. Often these codes are valid for use on first rides by new customers - although in the past Uber has issued free ride discount codes valid for all users.
Also, check out the Uber app for offers and discounts. Just go to the 'Promotions' section and if there are any new deals you'll see them listed there.
The Uber app makes booking a taxi super simple. Here's how to use it to get from A to B without the stress, and for less:
- Download Uber from your app store.
- Add your preferred payment method - you can choose debit or credit cards and even PayPal.
- To book a ride choose 'Ride' from the main screen.
- Next, choose where you want to go - type in the name or postcode of your destination. Tip - if you travel to places regularly you can add them as a 'Saved place' - saving you time and hassle later on down the line.
- Once you've chosen your destination you'll see you are able to choose from a number of different services: UberX - this is a normal Uber service. Uber XL - a larger car such as a people carrier for up to 5 people. Comfort - spacious cars driven by the highest rated drivers. UberX Share - the rideshare option where you'll get a cheaper ride as the driver will pick up and drop off other riders along the way - a bit like a bus. Exec - the premium option featuring luxury high-end cars like Mercedes. Green - for a more sustainable trip in an electric car. Uber Pet - ideal for any occasions your furry friend will be joining you.
- When you've chosen your service, click the 'Confirm' button.
- Then Uber will match you up with a driver. Double check the meeting point is correct - you can move the pin on the map to match your current location.
And that's all there is to it. Enjoy your journey!
Yes! Plan efficiently and ensure your journey goes seamlessly when you reserve your ride in advance. You can book up to 30 days in advance, scheduling your exact pick-up time. Uber knows that things can change, so rest-assured you can cancel your booking for free as long as it's at least 60 minutes before.
Buy an Uber gift card through the website or app. The minimum spend is £25, and can be the perfect gift for those close to you. After all, nothing says a good friend more than making sure your loved ones get home safely.
Typically, they are. Uber aims to make all rides easy, efficient and affordable - offering a fantastic deal. With the ability to redeem Uber discount codes on your ride, unlike traditional taxis, and confirm the price of your journey before you go ahead and book - travelling with Uber is always a cost-effective choice.
UberX bookings are the most affordable way to travel with Uber. Ideal for everyday trips, UberX caters for 4 people, and usually offers the lowest prices.
How to save money at Uber
Catching an Uber is often a cheaper alternative than hailing a black cab. With cash often hard to come by these days, booking your taxi in seconds with the ease of your smartphone is a modern day save. While we've long moved on from traditional cab services, that doesn’t mean the savings have to stop there. Check out these top money saving tips to cut the costs of your next ride with Uber even further.
Free rides for Barclaycard customers
Are you a Barclaycard banking customer? Well, good news if you are! Thanks to their exclusive loyalty programme, you can earn free rides when you use a Barclaycard to pay. For every 10 trips you take you'll be rewarded with one free ride up to £15. Rides taken in any of the 450+ cities around the world will count towards your total, but the free ride is only redeemable in the UK. What are you waiting for? Get riding!
Enjoy a free month of Uber One
If you truly want to ride in style, an Uber One subscription is the way to do it. Offering a:
- £0 delivery fee on eligible food and grocery orders,
- 5% off eligible deliveries and pick-up purchases
- 5-10% off eligible trips
- £5 compensation credit if your food order arrives later than Uber's Latest Arrival estimate time
- exclusive rewards & discounts for members
- 0 fees even if you decide to cancel
It's well worth trying out. For those new to Uber One, you can try one month completely free when you hop onto the Uber app! Memberships cost £5.99 otherwise. If you're not an Uber One member, you can still find an Uber discount code here at Savoo.
Book your trips in advance
Did you know that you can reserve your order ride in advance? Simply choose your exact pick-up time, and your driver will be ready and waiting on time. You can reserve your ride up to 30 days in advance, leaving plenty of time to plan. If there's a change of plans, no worries. Cancel for free up to 60 minutes before your scheduled ride.
Spread the word to save money on your next trip
Click ‘free rides’ in the app to get an invite code to share with friends. Get £3 off your next trip for every friend that signs up. The more mates you can round up to join, the more money you’ll save on fares. Remember to also look out for an Uber discount code to enjoy the luxuries of fuss-free city travel for cheaper even without a friends referral discount.
Wait until the fare surge dies down
There’s nothing worse than getting ready to leave the house, ordering your Uber and seeing the fare surge is almost doubling the cost of your journey. No matter how much of a rush you’re in, it’s easy to avoid overspending. Fare surges normally die down within five or ten minutes. Depending on how busy it is, waiting until regular fares resume will definitely be worth it when it comes to saving money.
Browse promotions on the Uber blog
Check out the promotions section of the Uber blog for some truly amazing discounts and special offers all year round. Expect free rides for lucky travellers and the chance to win some fantastic prizes like VIP gig tickets.
How do I use my Uber discount code?
- Your Uber promotional code must be added before you ride
- In the Uber app, go to your 'Wallet' and scroll down to 'Vouchers'
- Click 'Add voucher code'
- Enter your promo code and click 'Add'
- Select your preferred code if you’ve added more than one to your account once you're ready to book a trip
- The discount will be added to your account ready to use on your next trip