Cashless Payment Transport at Uber
Split Fares with Friends at Uber
Business at Uber
Save on Gift Cards from £25 at Uber
Save on Investor Relations at Uber
Save on Technology Offerings at Uber
Save on Freight at Uber
Popular Uber Discount Codes
|Cashless Payment Transport at Uber||18 Aug, 2021||Used 5,330 times|
|Split Fares with Friends at Uber||18 Aug, 2021||Used 2,416 times|
|Business at Uber||18 Aug, 2021|
|Save on Gift Cards from £25 at Uber||18 Aug, 2021|
|Save on Investor Relations at Uber||18 Aug, 2021|
From time to time Uber releases discount codes - lookout for them. When new Uber codes are added we'll have them listed for you right here at Savoo. Often these codes are valid for use on first rides by new customers - although in the past Uber has issued free ride discount codes valid for all users.
Also, check out the Uber app for offers and discounts. Just go to the 'Promotions' section and if there are any new deals you'll see them listed tehre.
The Uber app makes booking a taxi super simple. Here's how to use it to get from A to B without the stress, and for less:
- Download Uber from your app store.
- Add your preferred payment method - you can choose debit or credit cards and even PayPal.
- To book a ride choose 'Ride' from the main screen.
- Next, choose where you want to go - type in the name or postcode of your destination. Tip - if you travel to places regularly you can add them as a 'Saved place' - saving you time and hassle later on down the line.
- Once you've chosen your destination you'll see you are able to choose from a number of different services: UberX - this is a normal Uber service. Uber XL - a larger car such as a people carrier for up to 5 people. Comfort - spacious cars driven by the highest rated drivers. Pool - the rideshare option where you'll get a cheaper ride as the driver will pick up and drop off other riders along the way - a bit like a bus. Exec - the premium option featuring luxury high-end cars like Mercedes.
- When you've chosen your service, click the 'Confirm' button.
- Then Uber will match you up with a driver. Double check the meeting point is correct - you can move the pin on the map to match your current location.
And that's all there is to it. Enjoy your journey!
How to save money at Uber
Catching an Uber can be a cheaper alternative than hailing a black cab. That doesn’t mean the savings have to stop there though. Check out these cool money saving tips to cut the costs of your next ride even further.
Free rides for Barclaycard customers
Are you a Barclaycard banking customer? Well, good news if you are! Thanks to their exclusive loyalty programme, you can earn free rides when you use a Barclaycard to pay. For every 10 trips you take you'll be rewarded with one free ride up to £15. Rides taken in any of the 450+ cities around the world will count towards your total, but the free ride is only redeemable in the UK. What are you waiting for? Get riding!
Wait until the fare surge dies down
There’s nothing worse than getting ready to leave the house, ordering your Uber and seeing the fare surge is almost doubling the cost of your journey. No matter how much of a rush you’re in, it’s easy to avoid overspending. Fare surges normally die die within five or ten minutes. Depending on how busy it is, waiting until regular fares resume will definitely be worth it.
Free rides and Uber Eats for NHS staff at Christmas
As a little thanks for busy NHS staff at Christmas, Uber offers two free rides or two free Uber Eats meals between 23rd December and 27th December. Simply register with your NHS email address to verify your eligibility, download the app and add your unique promo code emailed to you from Uber in the 'promo codes' section.
Free Uber information session in major UK cities
Uber offers a free information session in some of the big cities across the UK. Current session locations include London, Manchester, Leeds, Glasgow and Portsmouth. This is an ideal opportunity to find out more about Uber or if you’re unsure and have any questions where you’d rather speak to someone directly.
How do I use my Uber discount code?
- Your Uber promotional code must be added before you ride
- In the Uber app, go to payments and scroll down to promotions
- Click add promo code
- Enter your promo code and click add
- Select your preferred code if you’ve added more than one to your account
- The discount will be added to your account ready to use on your next trip
Does Uber sell gift cards?
Buy an Uber gift card through the website or app. The minimum spend is £10, and can be the perfect gift for those close to you. After all, nothing says a good friend more than making sure your loved ones get home safely.