How to save money at Adidas this Black Friday
Save up to 50% on trainers and apparel at Adidas on Black Friday
Black Friday at Adidas is heaven for those looking for activewear and trainers at discounted prices. Whether you need a new set of clothes for the gym, want to give your casualwear collection an athletic kick, or want a gift for that sneakerhead in your life without breaking the bank, Black Friday at Adidas is the time to do it. Favorites like the Adidas Ultraboost and Stan Smith collections saw discounts of up to 30% on the big day last year, and select clothing from the Mens, Womens, and Kids sections had additional 20% reductions on top of special Black Friday prices.
How to save at Adidas on Black Friday
- Save up to 50% by shopping in the Adidas Outlet section. It’s a great way to round off your look and there’s a variety of apparel styles to choose from. From athletic apparel in the training, running, and football categories, to their Originals line, a casualwear line with retro appeal, there’s something for everyone at accessible prices.
- University students get a 30% student discount when shopping at Adidas. To activate this discount, create an account at UNiDAYS and verify your student status. It’s quick, easy, and well worth the savings.
- Sign up for the Adidas Creators Club and enjoy a variety of rewards, perks, and exclusive deals. Points are earned on purchases and by participating in the Creators community. Signing up is free! Best of all, Creators members get early access to all Black Friday deals.
Adidas Black Friday 2021 deals
Adidas is a global force in the sportwear market and boasts some of the trendiest footwear available. Many of their shoes often sell out at full-price, so Black Friday will be especially competitive depending on the kinds of discounts offered.
We’re still a bit early on finding out what this year’s Black Friday deals are, but some of last year’s deals are actually still available. Additional deals offered during the Adidas Black Friday 2019 sale included:
- Save 50% on select Sobakov shoes
- Select Arkyn trainers reduced to £54.98
- Supernova Confident Three Season Jacket reduced to £44.97
More ways to save with Adidas
If you join the Creators Club, you’ll never have to worry about shipping costs—standard delivery is free. For everyone else, orders must hit a £25 minimum to qualify for free delivery. Express delivery is a flat £9.99 regardless of membership.
Earn Creators Club points
The kinds of perks you can unlock by earning Creators Club points range from useful to one of a kind. Creators can enjoy periodic 20% off vouchers, free Adidas Runtastic Premium time on the Adidas Running app, free personalization on select Adidas products, premium customer service access with no wait time, exclusive event invites, and early access to limited shoe drops.
How do I earn Adidas Creator Club points?
Creating an account and completing your profile will earn you a quick 200 points. From there, members can earn 10 points per £1 spent on Adidas purchases in-store on online. The last way to earn points from behind a computer screen is to leave reviews on purchased products for 50 points apiece.
Points are also earned by putting foot-to-pavement with their Adidas Running app. Collect 2 points for every recorded 1km you run, earn 10 points for finishing a daily training session, and pocket 100 points by participating in an Adidas Runners event. Learn about the reward tiers and point requirements on the Creators Club page.
Why isn’t my Adidas voucher working?
Some Adidas discount codes are one-time use only. Before finishing your purchase, double-check that every item you want is in the basket. The voucher might be expired. Good things don’t last forever—make use of the discount before it’s gone.
Check your basket and make sure that all products are applicable to the discount. If there’s even one item that isn’t covered by the voucher, the system will reject your code. Keep in mind that only one voucher can be used per order, and it cannot be combined with other promotions, offers, or discounts.
How to contact Adidas customer service
If you have any questions about your order, you can reach Adidas at +44 1244 747261. They also take inquiries on WhatsApp Messenger at the same number. Additionally, their contact page has a FAQ section filled with helpful information.