How to save money this Father's Day at Virgin Experience Days
Discover and shop Father’s Day gifts and ideas
Browse through the Father’s Day gifts and ideas section of the Virgin Experience Days website and discover activities and events that will put a smile on dad’s face this year. From comedy nights for two to extravagant dining experiences, find a special gift that will offer priceless memories. Use the filter sidebar to find special offers and gifts that are within your budget. It’s dad’s turn to feel loved and special, so check out the incredible experience days on offer and discover even more Virgin Experience Days discount codes on Savoo to spoil him for less.
How to save at Virgin Experience Days on Father’s Day
- Save over 70% on Father’s Day experiences on the Special Offers page. For days out on a budget, hop on these epic deals before they sell out or expire. Whether it’s a two-night stay at a fancy hotel or a driving experience, find a gift that dad will enjoy and your wallet will thank you for. Most activities are for two people, but keep a close eye on how many people can enjoy the experience. Some listings will have more than one location, so depending on where you or your dad lives, it’s always best to find one that’s closest.
- Sign up for the newsletter and enjoy a 10% off discount code to redeem on your next gift order. Plus, be the first to know about upcoming promotions and get exclusive discounts straight to your inbox. It’s the easiest way to snag exclusive deals.
- Follow the Virgin Experience Days Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram for promotions, competitions, and giveaways. Some experiences on their website don’t stick around for long, so be the first in line when they announce limited-time offers. Keep refreshing your feed if you feel like they’ll announce a special promotion, especially around the holidays and special events like Father’s Day.
Virgin Experience Days Father’s Day deals
As the market leader in gift experiences, Virgin Experience Days has been providing fun-filled adventures and cosy days or nights at hotels for the whole family to enjoy since 1988. They offer competitive prices and special deals so you don’t have to overpay for an unforgettable experience.
As family celebrations like Father’s Day approach, discover curated collections of Father’s Day gifts and ideas to find exactly what you need to make your special day even more memorable. With discounts and deals sprinkled all over the website, it’s hard not to save money while you shop for unforgettable activities and events. Virgin Experience Days already posted their Father’s Day gifts and ideas collection on their website, so here are some deals you can expect to find:
- Liverpool FC Stadium Tour & Museum Entry for Two, £40
- Comedy Night for Two, £25
- One Night Glamping Break for Two at Back-of-Beyond, Dorset, £65
More ways to save at Virgin Experience Days
Save 20% with UNiDAYS
Register and verify your student status through UNiDAYS and get a 20% student discount on your gift experience. Why go broke while in university when you can save money because you’re a student? Once you sign up, you should get the discount in your inbox. Take a break from all the studying and celebrate Father’s Day in an unforgettable way.
If you’re having second thoughts on your gift voucher, exchange it with a different experience at no extra cost. As long as you swap the voucher before the expiry date, you should be able to grab a different one for the same price. Just remember that the current expiry date of the voucher will carry over to the new one, so request an extension if the expiration date approaches.
Avoid delivery fees by opting for a free e-voucher delivered straight to your inbox. Gift packs are best for keepsakes, but if you don’t have room or don’t care for them, going digital will save you money. If you’re not going to use the e-voucher right away, make sure to mark it as important or put it away in a folder so you don’t lose it in your inbox before the big day.
How to contact customer service
Visit the help centre for FAQs and any other common issues that might’ve already been answered. Use the live chat feature to speak with a representative or fill out the contact form to get an email response from the customer support team. Their hours are Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm.
What is the return policy?
Request a refund within 30 days of purchase and you should get your money back. As long as your experience hasn’t been booked, exchanged, or extended, a return is possible. Use the Contact Us page to get in touch with the customer service team and make sure you have the serial number on your voucher and order reference number ready.