How to save money at Currys PC World this Black Friday
Save up to 68% on tech and appliances from Currys on Black Friday
Currys PC World truly sets the standard for great tech deals on Black Friday, offering massive discounts on must-have tech from all the leading manufacturers. Get at least £100 off laptops from Lenovo, HP, and Dell or enjoy deep discounts on gadgets and appliances like the Fitbit smartwatch and Tassimo coffee maker. Whatever you’re looking for, it’s probably on offer at Currys at irresistible prices. The action has already started with their Ready, Set, Go! early-access Black Friday promotion, and many of these sleeper deals will likely be snatched up before the 27th if you don’t act fast. Check out even more Currys discount codes over on Savoo.
How to save at Currys on Black Friday
- Currys always has something cooking in the deals section of their website. Shop by product category like laptops or printers, or hover over the red “Deals" button in the upper-right hand corner to get a list of active promotions. Depending on the deal, you could be saving hundreds of pounds.
- Save up to 70% by shopping in the Clearance section. Filter by discount % to get the best deals up front. Smartwatches in particular are seeing fantastic reductions this season, from brands like Skagen, Puma, Diesel, Michael Kors, and more.
- Enjoy free standard delivery on all orders - no minimum order amount required. No upcharge on larger items. However, next day delivery ranges between £5-£25 depending on the size of the item and whether you choose a delivery window. Get the full details on their Delivery & Collection page.
Currys Black Friday 2020 deals
Currys early Black Friday event shows they aren’t messing around with the discounts this year. With up to 68% off appliances and tech from the biggest brands on the market, it’s hard to see how they will top their opening act.
What is clear, though, is that it’s upgrade season and the time to buy that next television or home appliance is now. Early gaming deals are noticeably absent but could be coming by the time midnight hits on 27th November. As everyone waits for the official Currys Black Friday 2020 announcement and shops the early-access sale, here are some other Black Friday deals Currys had in 2019:
- £200 off select OLED and QLED TVs
- Up to £150 off gaming gadgets
- Top brand fridge freezers from £299
More ways to save at Currys
Currys is on a mission to have the best prices in the UK with their Price Promise programme. They will match any UK retailer, even if the discount comes from a voucher. Best of all, if you’ve already bought the item but have found it cheaper somewhere else, they will give you back the difference up to seven days after your purchase. Read the terms and see if your price claim qualifies.
Are you wishing for an upgrade after having the same phone or laptop for years on end? With Currys trade-in programme, exchange old tech for gift cards to redeem on your next upgrade. Even an old phone can be worth £40 if it’s in working condition. Get an estimate on what your devices are worth and make that next big purchase.
Extended Christmas returns
Currys takes the stress out of buying expensive gifts by extending the returns window for holiday shoppers. If you buy any product between 29th October and 24th December, you have up until 14th January to return it.
How to contact Currys customer service
Due to the impact of the coronavirus, Currys is experiencing extended wait times on their customer service line. Currys suggests using their live chat service, or utilizing one of the many self-help tools they’ve compiled on their contact page. For urgent matters that require a phone call, you can reach them at 0344 561 6789, Monday through Friday, from 9am-6pm.