Extra 15% off Accessories at Lenovo
Extra 5% off Desktops Computers and All-in-Ones at Lenovo
- Includes Sale
Extra 5% off Monitors at Lenovo
- Includes Sale
Extra 5% off Monitors at Lenovo
10% off First Order with Lenovo's Newsletter Sign Up
Extra 5% off Orders with LenovoPRO Sign Up at Lenovo
Up to 35% off Sale at Lenovo
Up to 50% off Special Offers at Lenovo
Up to 42% off Selected Outlet Deals at Lenovo
Up to 99% off Selected Gaming at Lenovo
Bundle: Up to 50% off Accessories and Monitors when you Buy a Device at Lenovo
15% off all Services and Warranty Upgrades when you Buy a Device at Lenovo
Extra 10% Student Discount on High Tech and New Releases Products at Lenovo
Free Delivery on Orders over £50 with Student Store at Lenovo
Free Returns at Lenovo
Popular Lenovo Discount Codes
|10% off First Order with Lenovo's Newsletter Sign Up||2 Aug, 2021||Used 1,135 times|
|Extra 15% off Accessories at Lenovo||2 Aug, 2021||Used 330 times|
|Up to 35% off Sale at Lenovo||2 Aug, 2021||Used 135 times|
|15% off all Services and Warranty Upgrades when you Buy a Device at Lenovo||2 Aug, 2021||Used 99 times|
|Extra 5% off Desktops Computers and All-in-Ones at Lenovo||2 Aug, 2021||Used 103 times|
Read through our steps below to see if you can solve the issue if your discount code isn’t working. If you’ve tried them all and it still isn’t working get in touch with the Lenovo customer services team who should be able to help you further.
- Have you entered the promo code in the right box? When you get to the payment stage look out for the box titled ‘ enter cart eCoupon’.
- If your code is in the right box the next thing to check is that the product you are buying meets the criteria of the offer you want to use. If not the code won’t be activated.
- Finally, make sure that the offer you want to use hasn’t expired. To check this simply take a look at the Lenovo page on Savoo – if you still see the offer then it is still active and should still be working. If you no longer see it it means it has expired. If this is the case see if there is another voucher code you can use instead.
Yes – students and teachers can save up to 20% on their purchases through the Lenovo Education Store. This applies to laptops, computers, tablet devices and more. Plus, there are lots more offers exclusively available to teachers and students here too.
Yes - sign your business up for a Lenovo account for free to access the best business pricing on Lenovo.com, guaranteed. Unlock preferred business pricing 24/7, exclusive limited time deals only for PROs and exclusive pricing on Warranty upgrades and Premier Support. There's lots more benefits where that came from which you can find over on their business page.
New Lenovo discount codes and deals are added on a regular basis - so keep your eye on this page for all the latest offers and saving opportunities before you make your next purchase.
How to save money at Lenovo
For the latest laptops, tablets, and desktop computers you’ll be spoilt for choice when you shop at Lenovo – with lots of options available for both business and leisure use. As well as the computing essentials, they’ve created and manufactured devices that push the boundaries of modern technology. Find some great ways to save on your next order right here.
Get free shipping
Enjoy free delivery on any laptop and lots of gadgets and accessories. The minimum spend for free postage is £50, so you'll almost always get it thrown in for free. Just add your top tech picks to your basket and away you go.
Shop the sale
Head to the sale for tech bargains! Whether you want to find great deals on a new laptop for your personal projects, unmissable offers on new monitors or fantastic savings on new gaming equipment you'll find some great steals.
Register your new devices
After you’ve bought your device, registering it with Lenovo could mean big savings on future payments should anything go wrong. This process is quick and easy, and enables you to get critical support, upgrades, and alerts on safety issues or product recalls.
Ask the experts
If you need expert help or are simply encountering some typical ‘tech-newbie’ problems you can get the answers you need without paying a penny. Reach out to their friendly support team who can get you up to speed with all the techy terminology in no time. Or get a helping hand from a fellow Lenovo user in one of their forums.
How do I use a Lenovo discount code?
- Click 'Get Code' and then click copy. If there is no code required, you can continue and the discount will be automatically applied at checkout.
- Go on to the Lenovo online store
- Shop as normal
- Go to ‘view basket’ when you’re ready to pay – this is where you can review your order again.
- Enter your code in the promo code box provided and hit apply.
- Finish the payment process once the offer has been applied.