30% off Selected Laptops at Lenovo
Up to 31% off ThinkPad Laptops at Lenovo
10% off First Order with Lenovo's Newsletter Sign Up
9% off ThinkPad X Laptops at Lenovo
Up to 31% off Sale Items at Lenovo
£220 Cashback when you Trade in Old PC at Lenovo
Free Delivery on Orders over £50 at Lenovo
Free Returns at Lenovo
Popular Lenovo Discount Codes
|10% off First Order with Lenovo's Newsletter Sign Up||30 Jun, 2020||Used 4,967 times|
|30% off Selected Laptops at Lenovo||30 Jun, 2020||Used 28 times|
|Up to 31% off Sale Items at Lenovo||30 Jun, 2020||Used 24 times|
|£220 Cashback when you Trade in Old PC at Lenovo||30 Jun, 2020||Used 1,284 times|
|9% off ThinkPad X Laptops at Lenovo||30 Jun, 2020||Used 26 times|
How to save money at Lenovo
Lenovo offers a fantastic choice of cutting-edge electronics and devices for tech lovers. They’re one of the leading technology manufacturers leading the way in first-class computing. For the latest laptops, tablets, and desktop computers you’ll be spoilt for choice when you shop at Lenovo – with a multitude of options available for both business and leisure use.
Things to take into consideration when choosing the right device for you are hard drive size, memory, display resolution, processor speed, weight, and style. If you’re unsure which options would be best for your use, simply let them know whether you’re looking for a gaming, student, or business device and choose from an array of models carefully selected for your requirements.
As well as the computing essentials, they’ve created and manufactured devices that push the boundaries of modern technology. These pieces, which aim to become a staple of the modern household, include their voice-activated Smart Home assistant, and virtual reality Explorer accessory.
Get the latest tech for less
When it comes to choosing the right device – whether that’s a two in one laptop, a tablet, or a top-of-the-range workstation – it’s important to take your time and choose what feels right for you. And while buying a laptop can often set you back at least £500 that’s not to say you can’t save money on your purchases.
Subscribing to their email newsletter comes with lots of benefits. Not only they inform you of new product launches and updates, but you will also receive exclusive offers and discounts available only to email subscribers. If you’re in the market for a new laptop or, this is an easy way to keep up-to-date with the latest tech as well as any opportunities to save money. Sign up with your email address and you’ll soon be on your way to great discounts and deals.
Register your device
After you’ve bought your device, registering it with them could mean big savings on future payments should anything go wrong. This process is quick and easy, and enables you to get critical support, upgrades, and alerts on safety issues or product recalls.
If you need expert help or are simply encountering some typical ‘tech-newbie’ problems you can get the answers you need without paying a penny. Reach out to their friendly support team who can get you up to speed with all the techy terminology in no time. Or get a helping hand from a fellow Lenovo user in one of their forums.
How do I use a Lenovo discount code?
- Click on it to reveal the code, then click copy. If there is no code required, you can continue and the discount will be automatically applied at checkout.
- Go to ‘view basket’ when you’re ready to pay – this is where you can review your order again.
- Enter your code in the promo code box provided and hit apply.
- Finish the payment process once the offer has been applied.
What if my promo code isn’t working?
Read through our steps below to see if you can solve the issue if your voucher code isn’t working. If you’ve tried them all and it still isn’t working get in touch with the Lenovo customer services team who should be able to help you further.
- Have you entered the promo code in the right box? When you get to the payment stage look out for the box titled ‘ enter cart eCoupon’.
- If your code is in the right box the next thing to check is that the product you are buying meets the criteria of the offer you want to use. If not the code won’t be activated.
- Finally, make sure that the offer you want to use hasn’t expired. To check this simply take a look at the Lenovo page on Savoo – if you still see the offer then it is still active and should still be working. If you no longer see it it means it has expired. If this is the case see if there is another voucher code you can use instead.
Does Lenovo offer student discount?
Yes – students and teachers can save up to 20% on their purchases through the Lenovo Education Store. This applies to laptops, computers, tablet devices and more. Plus, there are lots more offers exclusively available to teachers and students here too.
Where can I buy Lenovo products from?
- PC World
- John Lewis
Lenovo also has an extensive network of business partners and trusted resellers where you can buy your PCs, laptops, monitors, accessories and more. Visit their website to see the full list.
What are their customer service contact details?
You can get in touch with the customer services team via phone, live chat, or mail. Call the customer services team on: 0203 014 0095. Lines are open Monday to Friday, 9am to 5.30pm.
The online chat function can be found on their website, and is available on a product-specific basis. If you’d like to write to them, their postal address is:
18 Bartley Wood Business Park
More information about Lenovo
- Lenovo was the first Chinese company to join the Olympic Partner Programme when it became a Worldwide Partner of the International Olympic Committee. For the 2008 Beijing Olympics Lenovo provided more than 10,000 pieces of equipment, nearly 600 engineers, and even helped design the torch!
- The Lenovo ThinkPad has been used in space, and is the only laptop certified for use on the International Space Station.
- Lenovo is the number one PC company in China, India, Japan, Russia and Germany.
- Contact Lenovo customer services on +44 (0)203 014 0095. Phone lines are open Monday - Friday 9am - 5.30pm GMT.
- You can also write to Lenovo at Lenovo Technology UK LTD, 18 Bartley Wood Business Park, Bartley Way, Hook, RG27 9XA.