How to save money at Samsung this Black Friday
Get up to £500 off select Black Friday smartphones, TVs, and other Samsung electronics
Save big at Samsung during this year’s Black Friday sale. Upgrade your devices at the lowest possible price with select devices. Smartphones, smartwatches, tablets, laptops, and TVs will fly off the digital shelves to make room for new models coming soon. Whether you’re looking to pick up a new QLED TV or have been eyeing the Galaxy S20, both of these items have a high chance of going on sale.
How to save at Samsung on Black Friday
- Browse Samsung’s offers page where you’ll find free accessory deals when buying devices such as their smartphones, smartwatches, and laptops. Some devices, like the Samsung Portable SSD T7, retail for £105, making these offers worthy of consideration.
- Take advantage of trade-in offers when buying your next smartphone, tablet, or smartwatch. Get anywhere between £75 to £500 off your next purchase based on the model and condition of your current device. Even if your phone is broken, you’re looking at a reduction of £75 at the minimum.
- Utilise the Samsung Pay Card and get an exclusive 5% cashback on all Samsung products. The reward stacks with any other existing deals. For even more savings, check out the latest Samsung discount codes and deals
Samsung Black Friday 2020 deals
As a global leader in technology, Samsung’s success in the electronics sector will bring forth huge Black Friday savings. Their Black Friday deals have not been announced yet, but it’s likely that many of their deals will try and clear out inventory to make way for new product lines coming soon, like the highly anticipated Samsung S30.
To give you an idea of what to expect, here are some of their 2019 Black Friday offers:
- £150 off the Samsung Galaxy S10
- £170 off the Samsung Galaxy S10E
- Buy a Galaxy A90 phone and get a pair of Galaxy Buds (£139 value) free
- £100 off the Samsung Galaxy Watch
Don't miss the biggest Black Friday Deals from top brands
Our Black Friday Deals page has the latest deals and discounts from the biggest brands - check it out now and bag a massive bargain. Don't forget to see what's in store at these big brands too:
- Lenovo Black Friday Deals
- Dell Alienware Black Friday Deals
- Nintendo Black Friday Deals
- Argos Black Friday Deals
- Very Black Friday Deals
- Ted Baker Black Friday Deals
- boohoo Black Friday Deals
- Boots Black Friday Deals
And don't forget to have a look at our main Black Friday Deals page.
More ways to save with Samsung
Get 10% off with UNiDAYS - If you’re a university student, save 10% on Samsung’s entire product catalogue. Just verify your student status on UNiDAYS and those smart savings are yours. If you already have an account, make sure to log in before completing your purchase.
Pay with Klarna - Just because your checkout total is a little on the heavy side doesn’t mean you have to pay it all at once. Samsung has teamed up with Klarna to offer customers convenient repayment options depending on how much you spend. There are three payment options in total and most of them allow for an interest-free repayment, giving you more buying power.
Join their upgrade programme - With Samsung’s upgrade programme, get the most up-to-date tech for as little as £25.84 and a month with 0% APR guaranteed. The contract is two years in length and after a year, you can decide between upgrading to a new phone and starting the process over again, or continue paying the low monthly rate until you pay off your phone by the end of the second year.
Does Samsung offer a military discount?
No - whilst Samsung UK does offer a student discount, there aren’t any discounts on their portal for the Armed Forces. But you can still find unmissable discounts and deals on their website over the Black Friday period so you won’t miss out.
What phones qualify for Samsung’s Trade-In Credit?
You can find a list of compatible smartphones that Samsung accepts for trade-in. The completed version is available when you select the smartphone you wish to buy.
What to do before sending Samsung your phone for Trade-In?
Before sending your phone to Samsung for that sweet trade-in cash, make sure to back up your files, photos, and data, and remove your SIM card and memory cards from the device. They will not recover any data from your phone once you’ve sent it off. Make sure to include the original box for the phone, its charger, and any stock accessories if you still have them.
How to Contact Samsung Customer Service
If you run into any issues while placing your order or using your Black Friday discount code, visit the FAQ page or call them at 0333 000 0333. Live chat is also available Monday to Sunday from 8am to 8pm.