How to save money at The Body Shop for Mother's Day
Mother’s Day gift ideas starting at £6
Mum’s special day is almost here, and although celebrating her every day is a given, nabbing a gift that will make her feel extra special will definitely move you up the ranks as the favourite child. Shop a variety of gifts starting at just £6 and discover a bunch of fab prezzies mum will love and enjoy. For example, the Glowing British Rose Duo includes shower gel and body butter for only £6. For even more great ways to save, check out the full range of The Body Shop discount codes.
How to find cheap Mother's Day gifts at The Body Shop
- Save 25% on Reset & Refresh sets. Pamper mum with the Deluxe Reset & Refresh Set (£64, worth £84) or the Ultimate Reset & Refresh Set (£70, worth £95). Featuring a variety of creams, body butters, hair and lip care and much more, these sets are a great way to express your love this Mother’s Day. Plus, after a year like 2020, she could definitely use a stay-at-home spa day.
- If your mum is a fan of body butters, look no further. Shop popular body butters for as little as £10. Choose from gorgeous scents including coconut, almond milk and honey, mango, hemp, olive, and more.
- No need to worry about the added delivery fee on your order. Get free delivery on orders over £30. With so many affordable gifts to choose from, you’ll reach this minimum with ease. You might even want to throw in a set for yourself!
The Body Shop Mother’s Day 2021 Deals
In search of a Mother’s Day gift that tells your mum that you love her and is also something she’ll cherish? The Body Shop has an entire section dedicated to helping you find the perfect gift, with lots of presents less than £10. Last year, the brand treated shoppers to an extra deal on all Mother’s Day purchases. While we wait to see what 2021 has in store, here are some past and current deals for you to explore:
- Last year, shoppers saved an extra 25% for Mother’s Day which ran until March 24. This gave everyone enough time to browse and mull over which gift was just right for their mum.
- Stay up-to-date on the newsletter to find what deals will be available this year.
- Nab the Vitamin E Skin Hydration Kit for just £25. This gift set comes complete with cream, face wash, and a sheet mask—not to mention the floral packaging makes the set already look like a gift.
- Is she in love with almond milk? The Soothing Almond Milk and Honey Big Gift Box includes shower cream, body butter, cream scrub, and hand cream for £32.
More ways to save at The Body Shop
If your gift isn’t right, send it back for a full refund within 60 days, whether it’s opened or not. Return your item either in store or ship it back. Once the team reviews your returned item, you’ll receive your refund within three to five working days, although it may take up to 14 days.
Refer a friend
Earn referral rewards when you refer a friend. Each friend you refer will receive £10 off their order as well as free delivery. In turn, you’ll also receive £10 off and free delivery on orders over £35. Simply register online and start referring friends today!
Join the Loyalty Club
Sign up for the Love Your Body Club and start earning rewards. It’s free to join and you’ll receive a birthday gift, special offers, sneak peeks, and even invites to exclusive parties. Plus, for every 500 points earned, you’ll receive £5 to spend or donate.
Why isn’t my promo code working?
If you’re having trouble getting your promo code to work, make sure you are placing it in the correct box. If you are, it might’ve expired. If so, try another. Check to see if there’s a minimum amount required in order to use the code.
How to contact The Body Shop’s customer service
Scroll to the bottom of the page where you will find a link under Useful Information labeled Customer Care. On the left side, you will see a bar with a link to Contact Us. Here, you can search frequently asked questions. If you need to get in touch with someone, try their live chat located at the bottom right.