- Since opening in 2000, Richard House’s vision is for children and their families to lead the best possible life when facing a life-limiting condition.
- The charity aims to provide children facing life-limiting and life-threatening conditions with the best care possible, while also offering family support services. The charity aims to work with the family and parents to choose the right path of care for their child.
- Richard House services include respite care at Richard House or in the family home, music and sensory therapies, family activities and trips, counselling, support groups, end-of-life care and bereavement support. This is all provided free of charge to some of the most financially disadvantaged families in the UK.
- Today, Richard House Children's Hospice supports more than 300 families across London. The key boroughs they support, include: Newham, Hackney and Tower Hamlets which rank in the top five for child poverty. Without Richard House, these families would have nowhere else to go in East London.
How to raise free donations for Richard House Children's Hospice
- Register for a free Savoo account to start saving money and raising free donations
- Click 'Support a Charity' to browse our charity directory
- Search for 'Richard House Children's Hospice', browse by category, or select another charity of importance to you
- Ensure you're signed in to your Savoo account and click 'Support this charity' on the charity page of your choice
- Begin using our voucher codes and discounts to save at your favourite retailers
- Check out your account to see how much you've raised so far every time you place an order through Savoo!
Learn more about Richard House Children's Hospice and how you can support the charity
Richard House Children’s Hospice has been caring for seriously ill children for 23 years, working with thousands of families in the toughest moments of their lives. Their vision is to give families the best quality of life possible and create treasured memories. Palliative care for children is about more than medical needs. Richard House supports families practically, emotionally, socially and spiritually, providing an understanding community offering advice, support and friendship.
Raising free donations for this charity through Savoo helps young children and their family get the supportive care they need, all without costing you a penny. There are so many ways you can get involved.
Raise free donations for Richard House Children's Hospice and how your donations can help
Simply by signing up to Savoo and selecting Richard House Children's Hospice as your chosen cause, you can raise free donations for the charity every time you shop online using a discount code or deal through Savoo.
You donations are the driving force of the charity, allowing Richard House's to continue offering their life-changing support services to children in need within London. In the years 2017-18, your donations helped Richard House achieve this, plus more:
- Support 306 families with therapy services and events
- Supply 22,745 hours of respite care
- 3,537 hours of care and support were provided to non-residential children & families
- 262 children received support in the form of care services & therapy
- 70 families relied on vital bereavement services
Richard House Children's Hospice volunteering & jobs - how you can support the charity
If you're looking for alternative ways to raise money for Richard House, why not work with the charity to make a huge impact. You can support your local community in a number of ways, whether you opt for working in a Richard House charity shop, donation bucket collector, events assistant, ambassador, or more - you're time is sure to be valued for children and families all across London.
Richard House Drive
020 7511 0222
Raise donations for Richard House Children's Hospice at our top stores
- Pets at Home
- early learning centre
- John Lewis
- Marks & Spencer
- First Choice
- The Hut
- Dorothy Perkins
- New Look
- Karen Millen
- H Samuel
- Ernest Jones
- Sleep and Snooze
- Hotel Chocolat
- Holland and Barrett
- The Body Shop
- SPORTS DIRECT
- BT Broadband
- In The Style
- Pizza Hut
- Ted Baker
- Hive Home
- Mindful Chef
- Amazon Prime Video & Music
- Bamboo Clothing
- Home Essentials
- Papa John's
- Bloom and Wild
- JD Sports
- Raging Bull